How to adjust the cutting straightness of NC hydraulic shears, following is the step by step method:
Method of use:
- Adjust the blade gap according to plate thickness;
- Adjust the profile modeling and clamping according to the width of the material to be cut;
- Before NC hydraulic shears operation, empty run the machine for 1-3 times. Start cutting after everything confirmed no problem;
- After cutting, should be able to ensure the surface straightness and parallelism requirements of the cutting edge, and to minimize the distortion of the plate in order to obtain high-quality workpieces.
- The upper blade of the CNC shearing machine should be fixed on the tool holder and the lower blade should be fixed on the working table.
- The working table is equipped with a ball carrier so that the sheet is not scratched when sliding on it.
- The rear stop is used for sheet metal positioning and the position is adjusted by the motor.
- The hold-down cylinder is used to press the sheet to prevent the sheet from moving during shearing.
- The guard is a safety device to prevent accidental accidents.
- Return generally by nitrogen, fast and small impact.
NC hydraulic shearing machine is suitable for cutting a variety of steel, copper, aluminum and non-metallic materials sheet underrated thickness, and must be no hard marks, welding slag, entrapped slag, welding seam, does not allow exceed sheet thickness.