The automatic assembly machine refers to the mechanical equipment that combines several parts of the product through tight fitting, snapping, screwing, bonding, riveting, welding, etc. to obtain a finished product (semi-finished product) that meets the predetermined dimensional accuracy and function.
Assembly by manual processing (contacting, sorting, grabbing, moving, placing, applying force, etc.) for each component. Strictly speaking, it can only be called manual assembly.
An assembly that does not require manual processing (contacting, sorting, grabbing, moving, placing, etc.) components can be referred to as automated assembly.
In between is a semi-automatic assembly.
- Component alignment, conveying, escapement system
The chaotic parts are automatically aligned according to the spatial orientation that is easily processed by the machine, and then smoothly delivered to the subsequent escapement to prepare for the subsequent robotic grabbing.
- Grab-shift-placement mechanism
Grab the parts that have been positioned by the escapement or vacuum them, then move to another position (usually the assembly work position).
- Assembly work organization
Refers to the mechanism used to complete the main action of the assembly work, such as pressing, clamping, screwing, carding, inserting, welding, riveting, bonding, and welding the workpiece to the previous component.
- Testing mechanism
It is used to test the previous parts of the assembled parts or the machine’s previous work results, such as missing parts inspection, size inspection, defect detection, function detection, and material inspection.
- Removal mechanism of the workpiece
A mechanism for sorting out assembled and qualified parts from the machine.
1) According to the continuity of the flow time of the assembled workpiece in the machine, there is a gap movement assembly machine and a continuous motion assembly machine.
2) According to the number of working positions in the assembly machine, there are single-station assembly machines and multi-station assembly machines.
3) According to the drive track of the workpiece in the assembly machine, there are round work bench assembly machine and ring work table assembly machine.
Usually controlled by PLC.
The PLC receives input of various signals and issues instructions to the various actuators.
The machine is equipped with a variety of sensors and other signal collectors to monitor the operation of each actuator in the machine, and after the judgment, the next execution instruction is issued.
The man-machine interface is used to display the running status of the machine, the operation record, and to be used by the operator to issue instructions to the machine.
Applicability of the automatic assembly machine
In recent years, with the development of economy, more and more enterprises have experienced labor disputes and poor management of front-line employees frequently, and more companies are choosing automated mechanical assembly.
Of course, depending on the industry, the application of automatic assembly machines is naturally different.
Automatic assembly machines can be divided into the following categories according to different industries:
1) Electronic and electrical
- Tact switch assembly machine
- Relay automatic assembly machine
- Reset fitness automatic assembly machine
- Transformer automatic assembly machine
- Caster automatic assembly machine
- Bearing automatic assembly machine
- Toy automatic assembly machine
- Gear automatic assembly machine
- Tooth box automatic assembly machine
The automatic assembly machine is also applied to the home appliance, automotive industry.
All in all, the automatic assembly machine will be a trend in the industrialization of the factory.
If you want to work with a reliable manufacturer and get a FREE quote, why not try contacting our team of engineers, we won't let you down.