The clamping and cutter head of the automatic double-head chamfering machine has been carefully designed to ensure that the center line of the workpiece and the cutter head is accurate.
The outer corners, inner corners and end faces of the seamless steel pipe can be uniformly processed at one time to ensure accurate processing dimensions.
Automatic feeding through the vibrating plate greatly improves production efficiency and saves manpower.
Working process of double-head chamfering machine
The double-head chamfering machine is composed of a material hopper, an alignment roller and a discharge mechanism, an active mechanism, a steel pick hook, a collecting groove, a grinding head machine, an alignment positioning plate and a pressing device.
The double-head chamfering machine will be suspended from the chamfered double head on the bulk cloth table.
The stopper at the oblique track blocks the double head.
The automatic chamfering machine will move the double heads into the alignment roller path one by one.
Align the roller table to the double end to the chamfer end.
The double-head chamfering machine slides down the diagonal track and enters the friction wheel of the main drive by aligning the positioning plates.
The hold-up device lifts the workpiece against it.
Start the main drive shaft to rotate the workpiece and feed it into the grinder to start chamfering.
When the chamfer is finished, drop the pressing device.
The steel hooks are used to support the workpiece on the inclined track, and another set of the material distributor divides the two ends into the next set of alignment rollers and goes in the opposite direction.
The next automatic chamfering machine chamfers the other end.
The last set of steel pick hooks feeds the finished product into the collection tank.
The double-head chamfering machine rotates the pressure roller by the frictional force with the rubber wheel to assist in positioning and adjust the frictional moment of the workpiece.
The use of grinding wheel chamfering is the main content of this design.
The main drive mechanism consists of a drive axle and a idle axle.
The set of styrene-butadiene rubber wheels are respectively embedded in the driving axle and the inertial axle.
With the double head placed between them, when the driving wheel rotates, the double head will be twisted by the friction between the rubber wheel.
Hot rolled steel always has varying degrees of bending.
In order to prevent the workpiece from being stuck between the two wheels and the friction torque being reduced due to jumping off the rubber wheel, the input end of the driving axle is fixed during design, and the two rubber wheels of the two shafts at the grinding end are also fixed. All the rubber wheels of the two shafts can float up and down and move left and right to complete the working process of the entire double-head chamfering machine.
Equipment Safe Operation
Daily operation schedule for automatic chamfering machine and double chamfering machine
Prepare and check work before daily work
- Check the automatic chamfering machine every day, especially the environment around the body of the double-head chamfering machine.
- Check if the tools in the toolbox are complete.
- Check whether the air source, power supply and each button switch, indicator light and electric eye sensor of the double-head chamfering machine are normal. Check whether the brakes sensitive.
- Check whether the automatic chamfering oil pump or paraffin oil pump works, whether the oil nozzle is injecting oil, and ensure that the equipment is running normally.
- Check if the shrinkage mold and the flanging mold are loose. If there is looseness, make adjustment immediately.
Production Process Control
- After the automatic chamfering machine and the double-head chamfering machine are turned on, the height of the can and the size of the flange should be measured immediately to see if the length of the reduced diameter is uniform.
- At any time, check whether the can body has explosion, false welding, high and low cans, flanging film peeling, weld leaking, drying and blistering. If there is any immediate shutdown, react to the welder. And make it adjust accordingly.
- In the production of automatic chamfering machine, the lubrication of the injection should be checked regularly to observe the amount of oil and avoid serious paraffin oil pollution in the tank.
- Pay attention to the cooperation of the front and back processes at any time, and observe the operation of the equipment if there is abnormality and stop immediately. The technicians make relevant processing.
- When the double-head chamfering machine is stopped, all the molds should be cleaned to prevent the product quality from deteriorating.
- When the card is used, it is strictly forbidden to remove the bad tank from the equipment by hand and apply related tools. Avoid personal injury.
- After the equipment maintenance and adjustment, the tool parts are properly placed and put into production, and the quality of the products is continuously checked. Make maintenance records and downtime records.
- When the equipment is being repaired, it is strictly forbidden for non-related personnel to press the button at will. When the equipment is in operation, it is not allowed to leave the company without authorization to ensure production safety.
With the rapid development of steel companies, automatic chamfering machines have developed rapidly.
In the process of producing large round steel bar products, the automatic chamfering machine is affected by the process of fixed-segment sawing and cold bed collection. It is easy to produce flash, burr and swollen head at the end of the bar, which seriously restricts the improvement of the product surface quality.
Moreover, with the development of the market economy, bar deep processing units and users have put forward higher and stricter surface quality and packaging quality requirements for bar products.
Therefore, many companies have taken various measures in the bar finishing process, such as: manual hand grinder grinding method, fixed grinder grinding method, machining lathe cutting method.
However, the effects are not satisfactory. The main problems are:
(1) The operating rate is low and cannot be effectively matched with the production rhythm. It is easy to cause a backlog of bars and poor logistics.
(2) The quality of the finishing can not be guaranteed, especially the artificial grinding wheel grinding method. It is difficult to completely remove the swelling head at the end of the bar.
(3) The finishing process is labor intensive and the working environment is poor.
(4) When using the fixed grinder grinding method and the machining lathe cutting method, the unevenness of the bar during the production process will cause the whole rotary feed to be difficult when the bar is finished.
The end of the bar is periodically oscillated, causing a large impact on the grinding wheel and the cutting insert, which may cause the grinding wheel and the blade to crack, and there is a great safety hazard.
If you want to work with a reliable manufacturer and get a FREE quote, why not try contacting our team of engineers, we won't let you down.