A band sawing machine is a machine tool for sawing various metal materials.
Types of band sawing machine
- Horizontal band sawing machine
- Vertical band sawing machine
The horizontal band sawing machine can be divided into a double column band sawing machine and a scissors band sawing machine.
The vertical type can be divided into a pulley band sawing machine and a sliding table band sawing machine;
- Manual type
- Mechanical automatic type (currently basically eliminated)
- CNC automatic type (mainstream)
The automatic band sawing machine is divided into PLC logic control (numerical control) and stroke switch control.
- Semi-automatic band sawing machine
- Automatic band sawing machine
- CNC band sawing machine
By cutting angle:
- Angle sawing machine (can be sawing angle 0~60 degrees)
- Angleless sawing machine(90 degree vertical cutting)
There are other custom-made according to special functions: double-head (vertical/horizontal) band sawing machine.
Structure and composition
The main components are:
- Base, bed, column, saw beam and transmission mechanism;
- Saw blade guiding device;
- Work clamping device;
- Saw blade tensioning device;
- Feeding mechanism (automatic series);
- Hydraulic transmission system;
- Electrical control system
- Lubrication and cooling system.
Band sawing machine is mainly used for sawing carbon structural steel, low alloy steel, high alloy steel, special alloy steel and stainless steel, acid resistant steel and other alloys and metal materials.
With the development of saw blade technology, ordinary glass, monocrystalline silicon, and gemstones gradually enter the sawing menu.
Hydraulic drive system
A hydraulic circuit consisting of pumps, valves, cylinders, fuel tanks, piping, and other auxiliary components. Under the electrical control, the lifting of the saw beam and the clamping of the workpiece is completed.
Through the speed control valve, the stepless speed regulation of the feed speed can be realized to achieve the sawing needs of workpieces of different materials.
Electrical control system
A control loop consisting of an electrical box, a control box, a junction box, a travel switch, an electromagnet, etc.
It is used to control the rotation of the saw blade, the lifting and lowering of the saw beam, the clamping of the workpiece, etc., so that it can realize the normal cutting cycle according to a certain working procedure.
Before driving, you must refuel according to the lubrication parts of the machine (wire brush shaft, worm gear box, active bearing housing, worm bearing, lifting cylinder upper and lower shaft, movable vise sliding surface clamping screw).
The worm gear and worm in the worm gear box are lubricated with a #30 oil.
It is injected from the oil plug hole in the upper part of the worm gear box, and the box is provided with the oil mark.
When the saw beam is at the lowest position, the oil level should be between the upper and lower limits of the oil mark.
The oil should be changed after one month of use, and the oil should be changed once every 3-6 months. The lower part of the worm gear box is equipped with a drain plug.
Saw blade tensioning mechanism
The saw blade tensioning mechanism is responsible for the tensioning of the saw blade, and the tension of the saw blade must be strictly controlled during use.
Extended optional features:
- Saw blade hydraulic tensioning mechanism
- Sawdust chip conveyor (hydraulic / electric)
- The saw blade cut in the middle
- Three-sided clamping mechanism
- Automatic collecting mechanism
- Automatic feeding mechanism