CNC machine tool accuracy is an important index of machine tool performance, which is also an important factor affecting the accuracy of the workpiece.
CNC machine tool positioning accuracy refers to the machine tool axes under the control of CNC devices to achieve the position accuracy of the movement, which is static accuracy, reflecting the original accuracy of the machine tool.
The positioning accuracy of CNC machine tools and can be understood as the accuracy of the movement of the machine.
For ordinary machine tools by hand feed, positioning accuracy is mainly determined by the reading error, while the movement of CNC machine tools is to rely on digital program instructions to achieve, so positioning accuracy is determined by the CNC system and mechanical transmission errors.
The movement of the moving parts of the machine is completed under the control of the CNC device.
The accuracy that can be achieved by each moving part under the control of the program instruction directly reflects the accuracy that can be achieved by the machined part.
Therefore, positioning accuracy is a very important part of the test.
The following are the seven major ways to check positioning accuracy:
- Positioning accuracy test of linear motion
- Repeatability test of linear motion
- Origin-return error accuracy test of linear motion
- Opposite error accuracy test of linear motion
- Positioning accuracy test of the rotary table
- Repeatability test of the rotary table
- ZRN accuracy test of the rotary table