The hydraulic components of CNC press brakes are critical to the hydraulic system’s performance, so the performance of these components will inevitably affect the overall performance of the CNC bending machine.
Therefore, before assembly, each hydraulic component must undergo a thorough inspection of its technical performance indicators to ensure that it meets the necessary requirements. It should also be cleaned before being assembled.
After assembly and testing, the hydraulic system must undergo commissioning to ensure that it meets performance requirements in normal operating conditions. This ensures that the hydraulic equipment can function properly when it enters actual working conditions.
There are several commissioning requirements for the CNC press brake hydraulic system, including:
- Testing and adjusting the force, speed, stroke start and end points, action order, action time, and total cycle time of various components during automatic operation to ensure they meet predetermined values and requirements.
- Checking the adjustability of pressure, speed, and stroke, and monitoring changes in hydraulic oil temperature. Corrective measures should be taken to resolve any issues that do not meet the requirements.
The commissioning of the CNC press brake hydraulic system is crucial and must be thoroughly prepared in advance. To ensure a successful commissioning, it is important to:
- Familiarize oneself with the instructions and related information.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the commissioning equipment’s structure, performance, usage requirements, operational methods, and the relationship between the mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic aspects.
- Understand the role and structure of the hydraulic components, adjust their location, and be aware of their actual position on the equipment.
- Master the changes in pressure and hydraulic system speed during the work cycle.
- Prepare a variety of necessary instruments and tools beforehand.