Adjustment of ram #
After the ram guide rail has been used for a period of time, because the ram has been reciprocating up and down, the guide rail will be worn or loose after long-term use of the press brake, which is manifested in large shaking of the ram during movement and poor sheet metal bending accuracy.
At this time, the clearance of the ram guide rail needs to be adjusted.
After the guide rail is loose, the possible phenomenon is that the ram vibrates greatly during operation and the bending accuracy of the workpiece is not high.
Guide rail adjustment method:
1. The ram guide rail stops in the middle of the guide rail;
2. Loosen the lock nut first, tighten all the adjusting screws with an Allen wrench, and then loosen it slightly to tighten the lock nut;
3. Use a feeler gauge to measure the gap between the body’s guide rail and the ram guide rail to ensure that the maximum gap before and after the upper and lower positions of the guide rail does not exceed 0.03mm. Under the diagnostic state, the ram will slide automatically. If it cannot slide automatically, the guide rail gap is too tight and must be loosened a little until the guide rail gap is adjusted properly;
4. Run the machine and observe the operation of the ram.
Parallelism adjustment of the backgauge beam #
After the press brake runs for a period of time, check the parallelism of the x-axis beam to the center of the lower die.
If it is found that the same stop finger is used for positioning, and the size of the folded workpiece is different when the stop finger is at different positions on the left and right of the bottom die, it is necessary to adjust the parallelism of the rear stop beam to the center of the lower die.
Parallelism fine adjustment method:
1. Determine the specific value of the parallelism deviation of the rear retaining beam to the center of the lower die through measurement;
2. Use a dial indicator to touch the end with a large distance from the center of the die to the lower die, so that the indication of the dial indicator is greater than the adjustment amount, and record the indication on the dial indicator;
3. Loosen the lock nut, fine-tune the position of the cross beam forward by adjusting the Allen screw, and make it conform to the determined deviation value by observing the indication value of the dial indicator during the adjustment process;
4. Tighten the lock nut;
5. Run the press brake to detect the adjusted accuracy, and the parallelism between the beam and the lower die center shall be ≤ 0.1mm;
This adjustment method is suitable for the parallelism deviation between the rear retaining material and the lower die center is less than 0.4mm.
If the deviation is too large, loosen the timing belt on the X-axis, and adjust the front and rear position of one end of the X-axis cross beam by rotating any one of the ball screws until the X-axis cross beam is parallel to the center of the lower die.
If there is a small error, it can be completed by fine adjustment.
Rear stop finger adjustment #
When bending the workpiece, if there is a deviation in the size of the two stop fingers, first check the parallelism of the rear stop beam.
If there is no problem with the parallelism, adjust the rear stop finger.
(1) Determine the positioning deviation of the two rear stop fingers through measurement.
(2) Use a dial indicator to touch the end of the baffle plate of the adjusted rear stop finger, and the indication on the dial indicator shall be greater than the deviation value.
(3) Properly loosen the two M10×30 socket head cap screws on the baffle seat so that the baffle seat can move.
(4) Adjust the M8 adjusting screw, move the rear baffle seat, and observe the value shown on the dial indicator to make it conform to the deviation determined by measurement.
(5) Tighten the two M10×30 hexagon socket screws on the baffle seat, and keep the setting value of the dial indicator unchanged during the tightening process.
(6) Run press brake, try to break the workpiece, and check whether the precision of the rear stop finger after adjustment meets the deviation requirements. If the requirements are still not met, readjust according to the above method.
X-axis synchronous belt adjustment #
The rear retaining beam is driven by the X-axis servo motor to rotate the left and right lead screws synchronously through the synchronous pulley and synchronous belt, so as to realize the front and rear movement of the rear retaining beam and rear retaining finger.
After the press brake works for a long time, there will be relaxation in the rear retaining synchronous belt, which shows that the swing range of the synchronous belt is too large in the working process, and too loose synchronous belt will affect the accuracy of the X-axis.
The operator of the press brake shall often check the tightness of the synchronous belt.
If the synchronous belt is too loose, the tensioning wheel of the synchronous belt shall be readjusted to make the tension of the synchronous belt moderate.
The tension force shall be adjusted appropriately.
If the parallelism of the rear retaining beam exceeds 0.4mm, the position between the synchronous belt and the synchronous wheel of the right lead screw needs to be adjusted.
For each tooth adjusted between the synchronous belt and the synchronous wheel, the lead screw moves 0.71mm in the X-direction.
Timing belt tension adjustment method #
1. Loosen the locking nut of the tensioning wheel.
2. Move the tensioning pulley upward to ensure proper belt tightness.
3. Lock the locking nut of the tension wheel.