Electro – hydraulic servo synchronous cnc press brake is a new type of press brake.
This article introduces the common sense of selecting electro-hydraulic servo synchronous press brake & several factors to be considered in how to select an appropriate press brake.
Method / step
1. The main difference between electro-hydraulic servo press brake and ordinary press brake lies in whether there is feedback closed loop and electro-hydraulic press brake compensation.
Electro hydraulic servo CNC press brake and conventional press brake should be clearly distinguished.
2. Calculate the required tonnage of the press brake to be purchased according to the material and thickness of the metal plate to be processed and bent;
Note: the tonnage here refers to the maximum bending force of the press brake, not the weight of the machine;
3. Determine the blade width, throat depth and distance between uprights of the press brake according to the length of stainless steel and other plates to be processed.
After determining the tonnage and main parameters, we can start looking for suitable manufacturers;
4. Manufacturer or brand of electro-hydraulic synchronous press brake.
The electro-hydraulic press brake is more intelligent and fully automated. The quality, price and after-sales service of different manufacturers are quite different.
5. There are many optional additional functions of electro-hydraulic servo synchronous press brake, which need to be customized according to the requirements of processing workpiece, such as axis number requirements, compensation type, laser test, safety protection (laser protection or light curtain protection), etc.
Matters needing attention
- Laser protection and light curtain protection are two different levels of protection devices. High end machines generally use laser protection, while ordinary brands mostly use light curtain protection to reduce costs.
- The number of axes needs to be determined according to the accuracy requirements of the workpiece. The more the number of axes, the higher the positioning accuracy,