1. The low pressurization of the press brake is slow because the hydraulic control does not return oil, that is, the oil circuit is blocked, resulting in slow pressure; The hydraulic system can be removed and cleaned to speed up the pressurization of the press brake.
2. Ram part: hydraulic transmission is adopted, and the ram part is composed of ram, oil cylinder and mechanical stop fine-tuning structure. The left and right oil cylinders are fixed on the frame, the piston (rod) drives the ram up and down through hydraulic pressure, and the mechanical stop is controlled and adjusted by the numerical control system.
3. Worktable part: operated by the button box, the motor drives the retaining frame to move back and forth, and the moving distance is controlled by the NC system. The minimum reading is 0.01mm (there are travel switch limits at the front and rear positions).
4. Synchronization system: the machine is a mechanical synchronization mechanism composed of torsion shaft, swing arm and joint bearing. It has simple structure, stable and reliable performance and high synchronization accuracy. The mechanical stop is adjusted by the motor and controlled by the numerical control system.
5. Material retaining mechanism: the material retaining adopts motor drive, drives the two screw rods to move synchronously through chain operation, and the numerical control system controls the material retaining size.