Do not start the press brake machine when installing the punch and die.
Steps to install the punch and die: #
- Remove burrs, flash and impurities on the die and die mounting surface.
- Adjust the top dead center position of the ram according to the selected die height, and install the upper and lower dies.
- After the mold is installed, adjust the pressure of the hydraulic system to 3.5Mpa through computer programming
- Start the press brake, step on (press) the switch (button) on the operation station to make the ram go down and control it at an appropriate position, so that there is a certain gap between the punch and die. Shut down!
- Check whether the punch and die are aligned, that is, whether the gaps a and b are equal in the whole length. If not, adjust the lower dies with screw c (see figure below for details).
- When pressing, tighten the screws c
- Start the machine, step on (press) the switch (button) on the operation station to make the ram go down, close and pressurize the punch and die (3.5Mpa), and check whether there is any gap between the ram and the top punch.
- Press the return switch on the operation station to return the ram to the top dead center.
- Computer programmed adjustment to restores the original pressure of the hydraulic system.
Regularly check the fixing bolts of the mold. When replacing the mold, it should be carefully placed on the shelf next to the machine to avoid damaging the mold.
When not in use at night or for a long time, please lower the ram onto the flat plate.
When bending, you must always remember the maximum allowable load of machine and die and the maximum allowable load per unit length!