Recently, many press brake users said that their press brake machine has no pressure.
Often, when the press brake runs empty up and down, the press brake die can be directly to the end, but if it is forced to bend, there is no pressure at all, and the upper die of the press brake does not bend the plate.
What’s going on?
There is no pressure on the press brake. In fact, there are many reasons for this. We can eliminate it through the following analysis.
1. First of all, we should check whether the electrical contactor of the press brake is connected abnormally and whether it is loose or falling off.
2. Check whether the solenoid valve core of the press brake moves. It’s best to remove it for cleaning. Remember not to install it upside down. Install it as it was removed.
3. Check whether the opening of the overflow valve of the press brake is too large, whether there is too much oil return and whether there is any blockage. Remove it for cleaning and adjust the opening of the overflow valve.
4. Check whether there is internal leakage in the oil cylinder of the press brake. If so, replace the oil cylinder sealing ring and adjust the stroke of the oil cylinder of the press brake to make the stroke of the left and right oil cylinders of the press brake consistent.
5. Finally, check whether the spring of the large hydraulic control valve of the press brake is abnormal; If so, it needs to be replaced.
If we have no problems with the above points, it may be that the oil pump of the press brake is broken, so we need to ask professional maintenance personnel to help repair it.
1. Firstly, check whether the motor and oil pump work normally without oil leakage.
2. In addition, there are dirty things blocked in the large hydraulic control. You can step on the switch to make it pressurized and put your hand into the oil tank to see which large hydraulic control returns oil. Take down the oil return one and have a look. Most of the time they are stuck.
3. Most of the solenoid valves have indicator lights and to check if they are on. You can also put a screwdriver next to try on whether there is magnetism.
4. Poke each valve in to see if it can’t be returned. Remove and wash if it can’t be returned.