1. It cannot return under no load, which may be a parameter problem or hydraulic failure;
2. Cannot return during processing, and the workpiece angle does not reach the set value;
3. Cannot return during processing, and the workpiece angle has exceeded the set value;
1. Debug some parameters of Y-axis bending
The bending parameters shall be adjusted according to the actual situation.
If part of the gain is too small, the slider will not fold or fold in place, and if it is too large, the slider will shake.
The parameters shall be adjusted so that the slider does not shake during action, and the gain shall be as large as possible;
Or the left and right valve offsets are not set well in the diagnostic program, the Y-axis is too small to be in place, and the y-axis is too large to be unloaded;
If it is a hydraulic fault, check the main pressure and check whether PV valve S5 is always in the power on position;
2. The parameter gain of the Y-axis bending part may be set too small and can be increased appropriately;
Or the pressure is not enough. Analyze the reasons for the insufficient pressure, whether it is the programming reason or the signal and hydraulic part;
The programming reasons mainly include die selection, plate thickness, material, workpiece length, bending mode, etc.
The hydraulic reasons mainly include whether the oil pump leaks, whether the proportional pressure valve is polluted or damaged, whether the filter element is blocked, whether the oil has been polluted, etc;
3. Mainly for programming and operation reasons, check the programmed and processed workpieces.