The drilling and milling machine is a machine tool that integrates drilling, milling, boring and grinding, and is applied to the processing of small and medium-sized parts.
- This machine adopts belt drive, low noise. It is suitable for drilling, expanding, reaming and milling on various common materials.
- This machine has 12-speed shifting, wide speed range, suitable for processing all kinds of commonly used soft and hard materials;
- The main spindle box and the worktable can be lifted and lowered, and can also be rotated around the column to expand the processing range;
- The body is stable and strong, and the working table size is 585×190mm;
- This machine can be equipped with multi-axis for multi-axis drilling, enlarge, reaming etc.
- The X, Y and Z three-direction guide rails of the machine are ground after super-audio quenching;
- This machine tool table can realize X Y, Z three-way motorized feed.
- It can realize two processing functions of vertical and horizontal milling.
- The vertical spindle sleeve has both manual and micro-feed.
- The table guide rail is super-audio after quenching and grinding.
- The workbench is divided into three types of maneuvering feed: type A is three-way; type C is one-way; and type D is two-way.
There is a shifting handle on the head of the drilling and milling machine.
Some drill and milling machine heads have 2 handles. The commonly model zx6332 drill milling machine has two kinds, some has two handles, and some has three, and the zx9124 drilling and milling machine handles are three.
So what is the difference between the handles?
The handle of the drilling and milling machine is mainly used to adjust the rotation speed of the head of the drilling and milling machine. There is no difference.
The two handles are the most common on the market today, and the customers say the milling and drilling machine with two handles is in good quality and high precision.
The drilling and milling machine table can be moved longitudinally and laterally.
The spindle is arranged vertically.
Usually it is in desktop type, the head can be raised and lowered,
It has a variety of cutting functions such as drilling, milling, boring, grinding and tapping.
The headstock can be rotated 90° left and right in a vertical plane.
Some models can be rotated 45° left and right in the horizontal plane, and most models can be automatically and longitudinally moved.
The machine structure is advanced and reasonable, the operation is light and flexible, and the maintenance is convenient.
The workpieces processed on this machine can generally meet the requirements of IT8 precision and roughness.
The machine table can be fed manually in the vertical, horizontal directions.
The workbench can also be used for vertical and horizontal automatic feed in both forward and reverse directions, and there is no safety protection device for limit stop.