To become a qualified and skilled flame cutting welder, please remember the following 26 items!
1. Copper wire or bamboo stick shall be used for penetration welding nozzle, and iron wire is prohibited.
2. Select appropriate welding torch, cutting torch, welding nozzle and cutting nozzle according to the thickness of the workpiece, avoid cutting thick metal with welding torch, and use small cutting nozzle to cut thick metal.
3. When welding and cutting torches are connected, they must be firmly connected with the oxygen belt.
The acetylene inlet connector should not be too tightly connected with the acetylene belt. It is better to be air tight and easy to connect;
The pipe strip burnt during aging and tempering shall not be used.
4. When using acetylene cutting machine, acetylene gas shall be released first, and then oxygen shall be released for ignition.
5. There shall be enough clean water at the work site for cooling the welding nozzle.
6. During a short rest, the valves of welding and cutting torches must be tightly closed and must not be placed on the ground;
It must be extinguished when resting or leaving for a long time.
7. When operating welding and cutting torches, it is not allowed to operate with the pipe strip on the back;
It is prohibited to use the flame of welding and cutting torches for lighting.
8. In the process of use, if the gas path or valve is found to be leaking, stop working immediately;
Do not continue to use until air leakage is eliminated.
9. When the pipe belt passes through the pedestrian passage, it shall be covered and a safe distance shall be kept from the electrical circuit.
10. The welding and cutting sites must be well ventilated, and mechanical ventilation shall be adopted when welding and cutting in containers.
11. Oxygen belt and acetylene belt shall be strictly separated and cannot be interchanged.
12. When welding and cutting torches are ignited, the acetylene valve shall be opened first, and then the oxygen valve;
Turn off the oxygen valve first and then the acetylene valve.
13. Oxygen cylinders, acetylene cylinders, pipe straps, welding torches and cutting torches are not allowed to be attached with oily substances.
14. After the operation, the switches on the oxygen cylinder and acetylene cylinder must be closed firmly;
Clean the site, extinguish the fire, and cut off the power supply after eliminating the waste heat of the weldment.
15. When using and storing acetylene cylinders, they should be kept upright and not lying horizontally to prevent acetone from flowing out and causing combustion and explosion;
Once the horizontal acetylene cylinder is used, it must stand upright for 20 minutes before use.
16. The cylinder shall not be heated with a heat source whose temperature exceeds 40 ℃.
17. It is forbidden to carry oxygen cylinders on one person’s shoulder;
When there is no shockproof ring or the temperature is below – 10 ℃, it is prohibited to carry the oxygen cylinder by rolling.
18. Oxygen cylinders and acetylene cylinders shall not be emptied, and there must be residual gas in the cylinders;
The oxygen cylinder shall have gauge pressure residual gas of no less than 0.1MPa, and the acetylene cylinder must have gauge pressure residual gas of 0.05-0.1MPa.
19. If the pressure reducer is frozen during use, it shall be thawed with hot water or steam and never baked with flame or red iron;
After the pressure reducer is heated, the residual water must be blown off.
20. According to the current standards, the oxygen hose used is blue, and the acetylene hose is red.
21. Wear goggles during gas welding and cutting operations.
22. The cylinder valve of the acetylene cylinder shall be opened slowly, not more than one and a half turns, generally only one quarter turn.
23. Combustibles such as cotton, hemp rope or general rubber shall not be used as the sealing gasket of oxygen pressure reducer.
24. Pressure relief sequence of the pressure reducer: first close the gas valve of the high-pressure gas cylinder, then discharge all the residual gas in the pressure reducer, and loosen the pressure regulating rod to make the gauge needle drop to zero.
25. Positioning standard of low pressure gauge of oxygen pressure reducer 0.3-0.5MPa;
26. The positioning standard of the low-pressure gauge of the acetylene pressure reducer is 0.03 MPa.