Hydraulic presses, also known as hydroforming presses, use a variety of metal and non-metallic materials for forming equipment.
The hydraulic press is mainly composed of a frame, a hydraulic system, a cooling system, a pressurized cylinder, an upper mold and a lower mold.
The pressurized cylinder is mounted on the upper end of the frame and coupled to the upper mold.
The cooling system is coupled to the upper and lower molds.
The utility model is characterized in that the lower end of the frame is provided with a moving table and a moving oil cylinder coupled with the moving table.
The lower die is placed on top of the mobile workbench.
Method of operation
Fuel delivery valve operation
1) Turn on the loading speed indicating device before operating the oil delivery valve, and quickly rotate the regulator to the appropriate position to keep the indicator plate at a certain speed.
For example, the loading speed of 50kN/s on the 3000kN range should be adjusted to 1r/min.
For example, if you want to use the loading speed of 12.5kN/s on the 1500kN range, you should adjust it to 0.5r/min (the speed is measured by the stopwatch).
After adjusting the dial speed, it will remain unchanged.
2) In order to make the oil output from the oil pump enter the cylinder quickly, raise the piston quickly to reduce the auxiliary time. At the beginning, the delivery valve can be opened larger.
When the test piece starts to load, pay attention to the operation of the oil delivery valve handle, adjust the oil delivery valve according to the loading speed of the test piece, that is, the movement of the pointer should be kept in sync with the indicator plate, especially when it is close to the broken tonnage.
The loading speed should not be made higher or lower than the indicator plate, so as not to affect the accuracy.
Return valve operation
After the test piece is broken, slowly unscrew the return valve to return the oil in the cylinder to the tank.
At this point, the pendulum slowly descends and the active needle of the dial returns to zero.
However, it should be noted that it is not necessary to completely discharge the hydraulic oil in the cylinder so that the working piston drops too low, as long as it can accommodate the next successful placement of the test piece.
After the next test piece is put out, the oil return valve is closed, and the working piston rises and maintains the original speed load.
The oil delivery valve can also be closed after the work is completed (at this time, if the oil return valve is not opened, the working cylinder has a low pressure oil supply to increase the piston without load).
Installation and commissioning
- The test machine should be installed in a clean, dry, uniform temperature, no vibration around, no corrosive gas in the house.
- The installation location should be in a suitable location for easy operation and maintenance. The foundation should be installed firmly and reliably.
- When attaching the oil pipe, pay special attention to whether the copper washer in the joint is put on, whether the oil pipe is clean and unobstructed, otherwise it will not seal after tightening the joint, it will also pollute the oil and hinder the flow of oil.
1) Remove the lower bearing plate, the shutter and the positioning core, and place the 0.10/1000 square level vertically and horizontally on the end face of the piston, and find the vertical and horizontal levels to ±1 grid.
If it exceeds ±1 grid, add the pad to the bottom of the lower nut and then straighten it. Tighten the foot nut and check it until it is qualified.
2) Horizontal debugging method of dynamometer body:
The 0.10/1000 square level is placed on the processed detection plane behind the upper box to detect the anterior-posterior level.
Hang A, B, C balance on the pendulum rod, start the oil pump motor for 2-5 minutes, remove the residual gas in the oil pipe and the oil pump, close the oil return valve, open the oil supply valve, and raise the piston 5-10mm, close the delivery oil valve (oil pump motor continues to run).
At this point, check whether the pendulum line is aligned with the upper and lower alignment lines of the block. Otherwise, a pad can be placed under the frame.
Debug until the top and bottom aligned, tighten the foot nut, and then review again. If there is any error, you can adjust by turning the balance.
3) The hydraulic oil of the hydraulic press needs to be checked frequently and replaced regularly, otherwise it will have a great impact on the overall processing performance of the hydraulic press.