The hydraulic rocker drill is one of the types of rocker drills and is a hole processing equipment.
Suitable for drilling, hole enlarging, reaming, plane and tapping of medium and large parts.
Boring can be performed under conditions of process equipment.
Moreover, the operation is convenient and dexterous, and the scope of application is large.
- Hydraulic rocker drill adopts hydraulic pre-selection shifting mechanism to save auxiliary time.
- The spindle is reversing, parking (braking), shifting, neutral, etc., controlled by a handle, and the operation is light.
- The rocker arm guide rail, the outer cylinder round surface, the main shaft, the main shaft sleeve and the inner and outer column rotary raceways are all quenched, which can maintain the stability of the rocker drill precision and prolong the service life.
- Hydraulic rocker drill in the structural design and in the manufacturing process, also took a series of effective measures, so that the machine tool’s precision and the life of the machine are greatly extended.
- There are perfect safety protection devices and outer column protection.
- The headstock box, rocker arm and inner and outer columns are hydraulically driven diamond-shaped block clamping mechanism for reliable clamping.
Hydraulic rocker drill has high working efficiency and small machining error. It is widely used in drilling, enlarging, reaming, boring and tapping of large and medium-sized parts. It has a certain role in the machine tool industry.
What problems do we need to pay attention to when using it?
Precautions for the use of hydraulic rocker drill
- Do not use gauze to remove iron filings when drilling with hydraulic rocker. Do not use mouth blowing or hand wiping. Special tools and brushes should be used.
- The operation of the rocker drill should seriously do “three good” (goog management; good use; good repair) “four know” (1 know how to use, 2 know how to maintainance, 3 know how to check, 4 know how to eliminate the fault).
- In strict accordance with the lubrication chart of the hydraulic rocker drill to carry out refueling, to achieve “five fixed” (1 fixed timing, 2 fixed point, 3 fixed quantity, 4 fixed quality, 5 fixed staff). The lid should be covered after the oil be filled.
- Before drilling, when finding the position of the workpiece, the locking device should be loosened. The extension length of the infeed spindle is adjusted according to the drilling depth, and then the locking devices are locked.
- When adjusting the automatic drilling of the drilling depth, the drill should be first contacted with the workpiece, and then the feed collision block should be adjusted to the depth value as required and locked.
- The operator needs to pay attention to the sharpness of the tool, the blunt tool can not continue to use in case of accidents.
- The height of the hydraulic rocker drill should be adjusted properly during work and should not be too high. During the machining process, the rocker arm and the headstock must be clamped.
- After work, the handles should be placed in the non-working position. The headstock should be parked close to the column, the rocker arm should be lowered properly, and then the power supply should be cut off.
- The loading of the workpiece must be firm. When drilling through the hole, the block must be placed on the bottom pad, otherwise the device will be drilled.
- Do not stop the drill before the drill bit is retracted from the workpiece during the drilling process of the hydraulic rocker. When you reverse the turning, you must wait for the spindle to stop before starting.
- When loading or unloading the workpiece or fixture, remove the cross arm and pay attention to the surrounding people and objects to cause a collision accident.
- When parking for more than eight hours and then start the equipment, you should run at low speed for five minutes to confirm that the lubrication system is unblocked.
- Pay attention to the phenomenon of overload during work. If the fuser is detached or makes a sound, stop the automatic feed immediately and eliminate the overload.
- When drilling, the speed must be stopped first. It is strictly forbidden to stop the shifting gear, otherwise the gears inside the gearbox will be damaged.
- The personnel who operate the hydraulic radial drill must be familiar with the structural performance of the equipment, and can obtain independent operation after passing the examination to obtain the operation permit.
If you want to work with a reliable manufacturer and get a FREE quote, why not try contacting our team of engineers, we won't let you down.