The mechanical shearing machine features an anti-key type clutch structure and open gear transmission, along with state-of-the-art electric appliances such as foot switch and manual switch for operation. With its low noise level and ease of operation and maintenance, this machine is an ideal choice for any workshop.
This machine adopts an all-steel welded structure, which is simple, easy to operate, and has a beautiful appearance. In addition, it consumes low energy. It is widely used in various metal sheet processing industries such as metallurgy, light industry, machinery, hardware, electrical, automotive repair, and hardware manufacturing.
The mechanical shearing machine operates on the following principle: The motor drives the flywheel shaft via the belt, which in turn drives the eccentric shaft via the clutch and gear reduction system. The upper tool holder is connected to the eccentric shaft by a connecting rod, causing it to move in a reciprocating motion, resulting in the cutting action of the machine.
The cam located at the left end of the eccentric shaft drives the plunger in the pressurizing tank. This applies pressure to the presser foot, which then presses down on the sheet before it is cut.
During the return stroke, the spring force is responsible for generating the necessary return force.
To maintain a mechanical shearing machine, follow these guidelines:
- Operate the machine in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
- Before starting the machine, refer to the lubrication chart to check the timing, fixed point, and quantity of lubrication. The oil used should be clean and free of sediment.
- Keep the machine tool clean and apply anti-rust grease to any unpainted parts.
- Regularly replace the lubricating oil in the motor bearing and check the electrical components for safe and reliable operation.
- Check the V-belt, handle, knob, and button regularly for damage. If the wear is severe, replace them promptly and keep spare parts available.
- Regularly inspect the repair switch, insurance, and handle to ensure reliable operation.
- Lubricate and clean the machine 10 minutes before every day’s work.
- Only designated personnel should operate the equipment. The machine should be stopped when unattended.
By following these maintenance guidelines, the mechanical shearing machine will operate reliably and safely.
The machine is a hydraulically driven, all-steel welding mechanism designed to eliminate stress and increase machine strength and rigidity.
The hydraulic pendulum shearing machine employs a main cylinder fixed to the wall plate for downward shearing movement and a nitrogen cylinder for the return stroke, which simplifies the hydraulic system and improves stability during operation.
During the shearing process, the upper tool holder of the pendulum shearing machine swings around a fixed axis, reducing stress on the fulcrum and improving the life of the cutting edge and the machine.
The compact structure of the machine allows for infinite stroke adjustment of the upper tool holder, significantly improving working efficiency.
The machine features a CNC system function from Delem, Netherlands, with an easy-to-operate, all-Chinese display.
The motorized back gauge device is adjustable and includes one-way and two-way positioning functions, effectively eliminating screw gaps.
The machine includes a retreating and material selection function to avoid interference between the material blocking device and the workpiece, reducing wear and improving positioning accuracy.
It includes an automatic or manual search for reference points, power-off position memory function, on-site protection of parameters, position, and program, and multi-step machining programming function for multi-step operation and one-time processing of multi-step parts, improving production efficiency.
For personal safety, the machine includes protective grids and electrical box interlocking devices.
The machine features an advanced integrated hydraulic system with good reliability.