The multi-axis tapping machine is a machine tool that utilizes a multi-axis to simultaneously tapping 2-18 holes.
It is one of the best equipments to improve work efficiency and save production costs.
- Strictly observe the operating procedures and daily maintenance system
- Prevent dust from entering the numerical control device. Floating dust and metal powder may cause the insulation resistance of the component to drop, thereby causing malfunction or even damage to components.
- Maintenance of the standby circuit board
- The CNC system is not suitable for long-term maintenance. It is often used to power the CNC system or the machine.
- Regularly replace the memory battery
- Regularly clean the cooling and ventilation system of the CNC cabinet
- Often monitor the grid voltage of the CNC system
Precautions for pre-use inspection
- Multi-axis tapping machine inspection before use
- Whether the chuck is good;
- Whether the work surface is parallel;
- Push the main power switch.
- Multi-axis tapping machine boot steps
Main motor operation
Put the motor running button in positive to make the motor run forward or reverse;
Operation method selection
According to the operation requirements, the positive and negative operation methods can be selected;
Put the motor running button in the positive running position, so that the motor can run to move the bit, shake the handle wheel to feed the bit down, and release the handle wheel to automatically bounce back;
Put the motor running button in the reverse running position, so that the motor can rotate the handle wheel to operate the machine.
- The use of multi-axis tapping machine should pay attention to:
The drill fixture cannot be tapped, and it needs to be fastened with a wrench or a drill bit;
When drilling, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that the drill bit cannot be drilled to the platform or fixture;
When drilling, it is necessary to first set a center point for the position where the workpiece is drilled;
When the drill hole diameter is greater than 10MM, it should be divided into small to large holes by 2-3 times;
The rotation speed of the drilling machine is adjusted according to the adjustment of the drill bit size, and the higher the speed of the pulley, the slower the rotation speed;
If the drilled workpiece is too small, it needs to be fixed with a clamp. Do not use the hand to stabilize the work;
Do not wear gloves when working.
- Multi-axis tapping machine shutdown steps:
Every day at noon, the drilling machine should be placed in a safe stop when it is off work or stopped.
Operation stop: Set the motor operation selector to the OFF position to stop it;
Turn off the power: Pull down the main power switch.
- Always drain the air compressor
The air compressor should be drained frequently. If the air compressor does not drain too much in time, it will be carried into the air motor. After a long time, the bearing becomes inflexible.
- The oil cup of the double joint (the cup on the right) should be refueled
The pneumatic motor of the pneumatic tapping machine needs to be lubricated as long as it is composed of bearings and gears.
When you refuel, the work is flexible and the tapping machine is durable.
How to improve the efficiency of tapping
In the process of multi-axis tapping machine, it is inevitable that there is a certain deviation in the pattern of the produced objects.
However, it is very important to control the quality of the processing. The smaller the deviation, the finer the pattern produced.
The following is a detailed introduction to how to improve the quality of the automatic tapping machine when working.
During the machining process, various errors occur in the process system, and then the orientation of the tool and the workpiece in the cutting motion are changed to affect the machining accuracy of the part.
These errors are related to the layout of the process system itself and the cutting process.
The main reasons for the error are:
Several errors in the process system include:
- The principle errors the layout method
- A few errors in the machine tool
- Adjustment error
- Tool and fixture making errors
- Device error of the workpiece
- Error caused by wear of the process system
- Error caused by deformation of the process system
- Errors caused by thermal deformation of the process system
- Error caused by internal stress in the workpiece
Contact our expert engineers for a quote
You will get a reply from us within 24 hours.