Non-standard automation equipment definition:
A user-customized, user-only, non-market automated system integration device.
It is assembled by unit equipment manufactured according to the unified industry standards and specifications promulgated by the state.
It is the development and design of equipment according to the needs of customers.
Different types of customers have different process requirements.
The classification of non-standard automation equipment is vague, and its main classification is based on the customer industry.
Generally there are the following elements:
- Non-standard belt line series;
- Non-standard double speed chain series;
- Non-standard chain plate series;
- Non-standard roller line series;
- Non-standard drying line series;
- Non-standard assembly line series;
- Non-standard automation special machine series.
- Non-standard VCM assembly machine production series
The production of non-standard automation equipment is not as simple as the production of standard equipment.
The production of the standard equipment can be completed according to the specific regulations.
Non-standard equipment needs to be independently designed according to the specific place of use, industry characteristics, and applications.
The design of non-standard equipment does not have a specific reference model.
Non-standard automation equipment has a wide range of applications due to its wide range of products.
The main application industries are:
- Production and installation of automotive parts in the automobile manufacturing industry;
- Production, transportation and packaging of the food industry;
- Product delivery of electronic and electrical production lines;
- There are also a wide range of applications in the logistics facilities of the logistics industry;
- Application of assembly industry in processing and manufacturing.
- According to the instructions for use of the equipment, establish a reasonable maintenance quota and improve the technical level of maintenance;
- Check whether the temperature transmitter, pressure transmitter, and electric control valve receiving line are loose or falling off;
- Check if the temperature transmitter has moisture and water ingress;
- Check the calibration electromagnetic flowmeter.
Non-standard automation industry status
As labor costs continue to increase, more and more companies are paying attention to the field of factory automation, which also brings development opportunities to the industry.
At the same time, how to improve service standards has become a top priority for non-standard automated machinery industry.
At present, there are a large number of non-standard automated mechanization enterprises in China, but the scale is small, and the backward technology and homogenization of competition are common features.
How to participate in the competition in this industry becomes a challenge.
Generally speaking, most of the current small and medium-sized non-standard automation machinery enterprises face three major challenges of capital, talent and market.
Only by balancing these three can we survive and have the opportunity to face opportunities that may arise in the market.
Therefore, we must calm down and work hard, and always adhere to the principle of “Credit First, Customer First, Quality First” to serve every customer.
Provide customers with integrated solutions from solution, processing, assembly to commissioning.
From product conception → solution → modeling → drawing → processing → assembly → debugging, provide a complete set of solutions for customers.
Non-standard automation market environment
With the development of industry, the demand for workers in all walks of life has been greatly increased.
In the production sector, the wages of workers in labor-intensive enterprises are a large expenditure, and the cost is rising sharply.
Under the premise of ensuring product quality, the only way to make cheaper products is to reduce production costs and increase production efficiency.
The speed of manual operation is limited. No matter which station or product, which product can be operated by machine.
The wages of the workers are only rising (determined by the labor law), and they are paid on a monthly basis, which increases with the extension of the working years of the workers.