The processing technology
The non-traditional machining technology is a method of directly processing various energy such as electric energy, light energy, chemical energy, electrochemical energy, acoustic energy, thermal energy and mechanical energy.
- The non-traditional machining tools are basically not in contact with the parts to be processed, and are not subject to the strength and hardness of the workpiece during processing. Therefore, ultra-hard brittle materials and precision micro-parts can be processed, and even the hardness of the tool material can be lower than The hardness of the workpiece material.
- The main materials are used to remove excess materials by electricity, chemistry, electrochemistry, sound, light, heat, etc., instead of relying on mechanical energy to remove excess materials.
- The processing mechanism is different from general metal cutting processing. It does not produce macro chips, does not produce strong elastic and plastic deformation, so it can obtain very low surface roughness, and its residual stress, cold work hardening, heat influence degree, etc. are also much smaller than the general metal cutting processing.
- The processing energy is easy to control and convert, so the processing range is wide and the adaptability is strong.
According to the above situation, the future development of non-traditional machining technology should be:
(1) Continuously improve the quality of high-energy beam sources, and develop towards high power and high reliability.
(2) High-energy beam processing equipment is developing in the direction of multi-function, precision and intelligence, and strives to achieve the purpose of standardization, serialization and modularization. Expand the scope of application and develop towards composite processing.
Continuously promote the engineering and industrialization of new technologies, new processes and new equipment for high-energy beam processing.
In order to achieve the above development goals, technical research on the following processing techniques must be carried out:
(1) Laser processing technology
Research on high-efficiency laser processing technology of gas film hole in turbine blade without recast layer and without microcrack;
Research on laser welding technology of aluminum alloy, super steel, titanium alloy, dissimilar material components and large space curved parts;
3D laser cutting process specification and surface quality control technology and online measurement control technology research;
Research on laser shock technology for improving fatigue resistance of important components such as high-temperature alloys and aluminum alloys;
Laser rapid prototyping technology research;
High-power laser cladding ceramic coating process and coating microstructure and properties.
(2) Electron beam processing technology
Technical research on 150kV, 15kW high voltage electron gun and high voltage power supply;
Research on electron beam physical vapor deposition technology;
Electron beam welding technology research and quality evaluation of large thickness variable cross-section titanium alloy;
Research and engineering research on electron beam curing process of typical composite aircraft components;
Research on multifunctional electron beam processing technology.
(3) Ion beam and plasma processing technology
Research on “conformal” ion implantation and hybrid deposition techniques for complex parts, and obtaining high-density plasma methods;
Research on adaptive control of spatial structure welding process parameters and automatic tracking system of weld seam, and research on deformation control technology in plasma arc welding process;
Plasma sprayed ceramic thermal barrier coating structure, process and engineering research;
Laminar turbulent automatic conversion technology and axial powder feeding, three-dimensional spraying technology research;
Development of laminar plasma spray system and research on its spraying technology.
(4) Electrical processing technology
Research on high quality deep small hole electro-liquid beam processing technology;
High-efficiency, high-quality photoelectrochemical processing group hole technology research;
Multi-axis, multi-channel EDM machining group hole and special-shaped hole technology research;
Research on high-capacity (5000A and above) precision electrolytic processing technology;
Electrolysis-electric spark composite processing technology research.
The key to studying the above technologies is:
- Improve the quality of high energy beams;
- Carry out research on automatic control of non-traditional machining processes and computer modeling and simulation technology;
- Research on processing properties of new materials;
- Research on non-traditional machining equipment.