Startup process and requirements
Shutdown process and requirements
Introduction to button operation station
The button operation station is a mobile operating station, as shown in the figure below.
SB2: emergency stop button.
Pressing this button will cause the entire machine to lose power and the ram to immediately stop at its current position. It is generally used in case of emergencies.
SB6, SB7: left (right) two-hand operation button
Used in conjunction with the selection switch
SB9: ram up button.
Press this button to move the ram up to the top dead center position set by the system.
S1: foot switch
Switch for ram up and down
Introduction to control button operation panel of electric cabinet
The control button operation panel of the electric cabinet is shown in the following figure.
SB4: Start button for main oil pump motor.
SB3: Stop button for main oil pump motor.
SB5: Machine preparation button.
HL4: Machine preparation indicator.
HL1: Machine tool power indicator.
SA2: Machine operation mode selection switch. It has four operation modes for users to choose from.
SA1: Machine control power key switch. Point to 0 to turn off the control power. Point to 1 to turn on the control power.
SB1: Machine emergency stop button. Press this button, the whole machine will lose power, and the ram will immediately stop at the current position. It is generally used in case of emergency.
Close the main power switch QF (the operating handle is located above the electrical cabinet door), the power indicator turns on, and the main circuit is powered.
Turn the key SA1 on the operation panel to position 1 to energize the control circuit.
Operation and stop of oil pump motor
After the power supply is ready, press the SB4 button, and the main oil pump motor can complete the “Y” start and turn to “△” operation by itself.
Please note that the direction of rotation should be consistent with the direction mark.
When stopping, just press the SB3 button, and the oil pump motor will be powered off and stopped.
Note: When the machine is used for the first time or after it has not been used for a long time, be sure to inject hydraulic oil into the oil tank before starting the machine.
Selection of operation mode
There is an operation mode selection switch “SA2” on the operation panel. By changing the position of the switch, the following operations can be performed on the machine:
Adjustment (turn the “SA2” switch to the “SA2-3” position)
Press both “SB6” and “SB7” buttons on the operation station simultaneously with both hands, and the ram will rapidly move downward, stopping at the speed change point. At this point, the foot switch “S1” can be used to continue the operation, and the ram will move down to the bottom dead center at the working speed.
- Before the ram reaches the speed change point, if one of the two-handed operation buttons (SB6, SB7) is released, the ram will immediately stop and return. To restart, both buttons need to be released, and then pressed at the same time.
- Once the ram has passed the speed change point, releasing the foot switch “S1” will cause the ram to stop immediately. To resume operation, the foot switch “S1” must be released and pressed again.
Cycle hand and foot operation (turn the “SA2” switch to the “SA2-4” position)
Press both the “SB6” and “SB7” buttons on the operation station simultaneously to make the ram move downward quickly, and the slider will stop at the speed change point.
Change the operation of foot switch “S1”, and the ram will move down to the lower dead center at working speed, and will automatically return to the upper dead center after the lower dead center stops for a certain time, and the slider movement stops.
- If the ram has not yet reached the speed change point, releasing one of the two-hand operation buttons (SB6, SB7) will cause the ram to immediately return to the top dead center. To restart, release the other button and then press both buttons at the same time.
- After the slider has passed the speed change point, releasing the foot switch “S1” will cause the ram to stop immediately. Pressing the foot switch “S1” again will make the ram continue to move down to the bottom dead center.
- To stop the return movement, press any of the emergency stop buttons “SB1-SB3”.
Cycle manual operation (turn the “SA2” switch to the “SA2-1” position)
Press the “SB6” and “SB7” buttons on the operation station with both hands at the same time, and the ram will move rapidly downward. When the ram reaches the speed change point, it will automatically switch to the lower dead center, and then return to the upper dead center after a certain time has passed. The ram movement will stop at this point.
Cycle foot operation (turn the “SA2” switch to the “SA2-22” position)
Pedal down switch “S1”, and its ram movement is the same as above.
After starting the machine, you must press the SB5 button (preparation indicator light goes out), otherwise all machine operations will be invalid.