Purpose of the machine
The machine is suitable for shearing a thickness of 1-8mm (with a tensile strength of the material to be sheared ≤ 450MPa) and a width of ≤3050mm steel plate.
If the strength of the sheared material is high, the thickness of the material to be sheared should be reduced accordingly, and a blade made of better material should be selected.
The machine is widely used in machinery manufacturing, automobile, shipbuilding, container manufacturing, metal structures, boiler containers, household appliances, and light industry.
Characteristics of the machine
- It adopts a European-style machine design, which is novel, unique, and beautiful.
- The Dac360, a special CNC system for plate shearing machines from the Delem company in the Netherlands, is adopted, which is easy to operate and learn. The CNC system can automatically control the rear stop, shear angle, blade clearance, shear stroke, and processing quantity, improving production efficiency.
- The rear material retaining system, driven by precision linear guide rails and ball screws, has high speed and a large working stroke, widening the processing range of the machine and improving production efficiency.
- The machine adopts the Bosch-Rexroth integrated hydraulic valve stack, which provides reliable performance. The cylinder synchronization system ensures the machine stress is uniform.
- The machine adopts a three-point supporting roller guide rail to make the tool holder move without clearance between the rollers. The blade clearance is stable and reliable, and the machining quality of the workpiece is improved.
- The standard configuration includes an auxiliary positioning rear support that prevents the plate from sagging and improves the machining accuracy of thin and large-sized plates.