I. Inspection Content for the Welding Robot Body
- The welding robot body and control box are equipped with lithium batteries used for servo motor encoder data backup. The lifespan of the battery varies according to the working environment. It is necessary to replace the battery after two years of robot use, otherwise, the motor encoder data will be lost. At this point, it is necessary to recalibrate from the beginning. Remember to back up the teaching data before replacement to avoid losing the teaching program and set parameters.
- Check whether the original axis symbols are aligned.
- Observe whether each axis runs smoothly and stably during automatic operation and manual operation.
- Check if the safety switch and emergency stop switch of the welding robot are functioning normally.
- Verify if the wire feeding mechanism of the welding robot is steady.
- Check for any wear in the deceleration mechanism of the welding robot.
- Adjust the tension of the welding robot’s timing belt.
- Supplement lubricating oil for the TW, BW, RW axes. (Note: General butter is not allowed in the oil hole)
II. Inspection Content for the Welding Robot Control Box
- Check and replace the lithium battery.
- Inspect the cooling fan.
- Check cables (grounding cable, power cable, control cable).
- Ensure all switches on the welding robot teaching device operating panel are functioning normally.
- Dust removal within the control box.
III. Inspection Content for the External Axis and Welding Clamp of the Welding Robot
- Replace the lithium battery.
- Apply lubricating oil.
- Check if the connecting bolts are tightened.
- Monitor for abnormalities during operation.
- Check if there is any wear on the positioning pins.
IV. Inspection Content for the Intelligent Welding Machine (Automated Welding Equipment)
- Inspect the welding power source of the welding robot (internal dust removal, check for any loose connections).
- Check the welding torch (nozzle cleaning, verify if the wire feeding tube is blocked, insulation is normal, air pipe is not leaked, cables are not loose or damaged, etc.).
- Inspect the wire feeding device of the welding robot (check if the wire feeding wheel is worn, SUS tube is not damaged or worn, and the wire feeding motor is functioning normally).