With the maturity of 10000 watt fiber laser technology, 10000 watt fiber laser cutting equipment is gradually popularized in the market, which provides a better scheme for thick plate cutting.
For this reason, our senior cutting application engineer has systematically sorted out the relevant contents and shared them with you.
In this post, we mainly introduce the selection, installation, maintenance and precautions of 10000 watt laser cutting head.
1. Model selection of 10000 watt cutting head
The ratio of 10000 watt cutting head collimating focusing lens is recommended to be 100 / 200 or adjustable zoom head (the plate cutting thickness of 10000 watt fiber laser covers a wide range, and the focus adjustment range is wide).
At present, the mainstream types of output head of 10000 watt fiber laser are LOE, Q+ and QD, which should be the same when selecting the cutting head.
LOE type 10000 watt fiber laser output head
2. Installation and maintenance of 10000 watt cutting head
Installation environment and requirements
Clean room or dust-free workbench above 1000
More than 100x microscope
Anhydrous alcohol or IPA, cleaning cotton swab, dust-free cloth, masking tape, complete set of hexagon socket, screwdriver, art knife
- Before installing the output head of a ten-watt fiber laser into the cutting head, it is important to ensure that the internal cavity, lens, crystal and periphery of the laser output head are clean.
- The installation of the output head of the 10,000 watt fiber laser into the cutting head and the inspection of cleanliness must be carried out in a dust-free environment of more than 1000, and checked by a microscope of more than 100 times.
- Ensure that the inside of the cutting head is clean
- Remove the protective sleeve of the laser output head
- Fix the laser output head laterally and align it with the microscope
- Clean the periphery of the laser output head
- Adjust the microscope so that the crystal end face is clearly visible
- Carefully check the end face of the whole crystal. If dirt is found, wipe it with a cotton swab stained with anhydrous alcohol
- After ensuring that the crystal of the laser output head is clean, align the output head laterally with the hole of the cutting head
- Fix the cutting head and seal the connection with adhesive tape
- The cutting head is installed on the cutting machine and moves at high speed. Check whether there is dust falling on the lens through the red light of the laser
- Ensure that the cutting head is installed clean before outputting laser cutting
- Before using the cutting head, it is recommended to wrap a layer of adhesive tape around the cutting head (tear off the adhesive without residue) to avoid the dust in the gap from entering the cutting head during later maintenance;
- In case of dirt or damage to the internal lens of the 10000 watt cutting head, it is recommended to replace it. It is not recommended to take it out for cleaning to avoid secondary and more serious pollution;
- In addition to replacing the lower protective lens, the 10000 watt cutting head can be operated on the cutting machine. The replacement of the upper protective lens and collimating focusing lens must be carried out in a dust-free environment above 1000;
- Check the lens of the 10000 watt cutting head. First check whether there are black spots in the red light of the 10000 watt fiber laser with white paper, then output the laser with low power, check whether there are spots in the light spot with black photosensitive paper, and finally take out the lens for inspection under the microscope.
3. 10000 watt cutting head test process
1) Is the servo calibration normal
2) Whether the focus adjustment is consistent with the actual focus of monitoring
3) Is the actual zero focus in the ± 1mm focus position
4) Whether the cutting effect of plates with different thickness and materials is normal
5) Whether the temperature of lens and cutting head is stable, whether there is thermal lens in the lens and whether the cutting effect is consistent
4. 10000 watt cutting head cooling
The diameter of the water pipe from the water cooler to the cutting head must be greater than the diameter of the water cooling interface of the cutting head (φ8mm), water flow≥4L/min, water temperature 28 ~ 30C.
Water flow direction:
high temperature water output of water cooler → output head of 10000 watt fiber laser → cavity of 10000 watt cutting head → high temperature water input of water cooler → cavity at the bottom of 10000 watt cutting head.
Since the cavity at the bottom of some brands of cutting heads has no cooling device, in order to ensure long-term stable processing and avoid the influence of high cutting head temperature on follow-up, it is recommended to install water cooling module.