Tool grinder features and applications
Tool grinding machines are grinding machines for tool making and tool sharpening.
There are universal tool grinding machines, drill bit grinding machines, broaching grinding machines, tool curve grinding machines, etc.
It’s widely used in tool shops for tool manufacturers and machine manufacturers.
- Worktable left and right stroke: 280mm
- Worktable front and rear stroke: 150mm
- Workbench area: 130mmx520mm
- Grinding wheel head lifting distance: 250mm
- Grinding wheel head rotation angle: 360°
- Wheel size: 125 x 50 x 32mm
- Grinding wheel speed: 3,600 RPM
- Motor pressure, horsepower: 3/4P, 220V/380V
- Net weight / gross weight: 150kgs / 160kgs
- Packing size: 690x 700 x 800mm
- Power switch
- Vertically moving handwheel
- Horizontal moving handwheel
- Worktable longitudinal stroke adjustment left limit block
- Workpiece spindle vertical in-plane angle adjustment locking handle
- Index board
- Spindle rotary locking handle
- Crashing block
- Workpiece mandrel
- Grinding head lifting adjustment hand wheel
- Grinding wheel cover fixing nut
- Flexible bracket
- Turning tool holder
- Worktable swing handle
- Worktable longitudinal stroke adjustment right limit block
- Workbench lateral movement locking handle
- Safety precautions: Professionals with electrician operating certificates should be allowed to install or repair electrical appliances.
- Check whether the voltage and frequency on the motor nameplate are consistent with the power supply before starting the machine.
- The contact pins on the power plug and socket of the machine tool should be fastened, without looseness or non-contact.
- Do not abuse the wire, do not forcefully pull the power cord on the socket, the wire should be away from high temperature, greasy, sharp edges.
- When the fault occurs or there is abnormal sound response, immediately pull the plug, close the button switch on the left side of the machine’s spindle box, and then check and repair.
- Do not let the machine run without operators around, it must be stopped after the shutdown before leave. When the external power is cut off, the red button should be pressed, otherwise the machine will run under no circumstances.
- Keep the work area clean and tidy, not in damp, messy or faint light. Use machine tools in flammable and explosive places. Keep children or visitors away from the machine and avoid unsafe factors.
- The machine tool can not exceed the maximum cutting capacity, to avoid various unsafe factors.
- Wear properly, do not wear loose clothes or wear jewelry, gloves, long hair should be fixed by hairpin and then put on a hat to prevent the risk of being involved in the machine.
- The workpiece should be fastened during work. Do not hold the workpiece so that both hands can be used to manipulate the machine.
- Keep the surface of the guide rail clean. Do not let sand and dust enter the damage-free guide rail.
- Do not operate the machine if you are tired or taking alcohol or anesthetic.
- When the parts of the machine tool and accessories are damaged, please do not substitute them. The corresponding parts with the same performance should be used.
※ If you are unable to use the product within one month after purchasing the product, please do anti-rust treatment regularly. With the difference of regional humidity, the anti-rust treatment time also needs to be adjusted.
※ Please check the operation status regularly for one month. If the surface of the screw is contaminated by dust and metal dust, please clean it with kerosene and then add lubricant.
※ The ball screw must be kept with lubricating oil at any time.
Method of operation
- First determine the diameter of the milling cutter. If you want to grind the 8mm vertical mill, use the 8mm milling chuck and lock the cutter to the 50D sleeve.
- Set the angle and swing the milling cutter sleeve slightly 4° (the bottom angle of the milling cutter is between 2°-6°)
- Start grinding the bottom surface, for example, a 4-edge milling cutter, align the milling cutter with the grinding wheel, complete the tool setting and then grind the bottom angle of the milling cutter, finish grinding one edge and then replace another cutting edge to finish grinding.
- Grind the clearance angle of cutter center, swing the sleeve to about 10 °, and then grind the center clearance angle of each milling cutter.
- Grinding the milling cutter second clearance angle in turn
- Grind the side edge of the milling cutter, use the tip to press the spiral groove of the milling cutter, align the grinding wheel, and push the sleeve to grind the spiral side edge of the milling cutter.
According to the above-mentioned universal tool grinder to grind vertical mill, you can make your milling cutter still new and solve the milling problem.