Electrical centralized control of the operating system.
The machine can complete the pre-bending of the two ends of the plate at one time, and can also perform certain shaping and leveling on the metal sheet.
Types of universal plate roll bending machine
The universal plate bending machine is divided into:
- Large universal upper roller bending machine
- Medium-sized universal upper roller bending machine
- Small universal upper roller bending machine
The main features of the universal bending machine:
- Unique bending process for superior products
- High precision end pre-bending
- Continuous bending without back angle
- Bending process digital control
- Man-machine dialogue control interface
- Efficient intelligent operation physical bending process software
- Automatic compensation of bending process
- One-man operation
- Efficient, safe, convenient
- The curved shape has different shapes such as rolled O-shape, U-shape, and multi-section R.
Rolling machine safety operation procedures
- The roll bending machine must have a person responsible for management.
- The operator must be familiar with the structural performance and usage of the coiler. Only after the management personnel have agreed, can the operation be carried out.
- Check the safety device carefully before starting the machine.
- When operating, it is strictly forbidden to place the hands and feet on the roller and transmission parts and the workpiece.
- After the work is interrupted, the clutch should be hit to neutral.
- Multi-person collaborative work must be directed by someone.
- It is strictly forbidden to work overload.
- The lifting and lowering of the upper roller, the tilting reset of the bearing and the balance of the upper roller shall be performed after the main drive is stopped.
- It is forbidden to pile up workpieces and sundries in the workplace, so as to keep the machine and the site clean at all times.
- After the operation is completed, the power should be cut off and the power box should be locked.
- According to the requirements of the lubrication diagram, refuel the oil cup lubrication and manual lubrication points as required.
- The roll bending is performed according to the parameters specified by the roll bending machine. The thickness of the coil is 20mm, the maximum length is 2500mm, and the yield limit of the sheet material is less than 250Mpa.
- After the power is turned on, carry out the lifting movement of the lower roller in the forward and reverse directions and the upper roller to check whether the movement is abnormal or not.
- Operate strictly according to the processing procedure and operation method. When the upper roller is lifted to the limit position, it is necessary to pay great attention to the safe operation of the equipment.
- When the main drive is stopped, the lifting of the upper roller, the tilting reset of the inverted bearing and the lifting of the upper roller can be performed.
- In the course of operation, if irregular noise or impact is found to be abnormal, stop the machine and start inspection immediately.
- The personnel in the operation should coordinate with each other and listen to the command of the person in charge of the machine. Without a password, it is forbidden to start the machine.
- When carrying out the rolling operation, it should be very careful that the hand is pressed by the steel plate and rolled into the machine with the steel plate.
- When lifting the steel plate or reel with the crane, be careful not to collide with the machine.
- After the end of the roll bending, the site should be cleared. Also do the maintenance of the equipment and turn off the power in time.
Want to get the price of our metal rolling machine?
Our sales team will recommend the most suitable rolling machine for you according to your practical needs. Trust me!