Vertical lathes can generally be divided into single column and double column.
Small vertical lathes are generally made of single columns, and large vertical lathes are made of double columns.
The main feature of the vertical lathe structure is that its main shaft is in a vertical position.
The main features of the vertical lathe are: the workbench is in the horizontal plane, and the installation and adjustment of the workpiece is convenient.
The worktable is supported by guide rails with good rigidity and stable cutting.
There are several tool holders and can be quickly changed.
Vertical lathe processing accuracy can reach IT9-IT8, surface roughness Ra can reach 3.2-1.6um.
The main parameter of the vertical lathe is the maximum turning diameter D.
The vertical lathe is mainly used for processing large and heavy workpieces with large diameter and short length and workpieces that are not easy to be clamped on horizontal lathes.
When the swing diameter is satisfied, the workpiece that is too heavy is not easy to be clamped in the horizontal lathe.
Due to its own weight, it has an impact on the machining accuracy, and the vertical lathe can solve the above problems.
Vertical lathes are large-scale mechanical equipment used to machine large and heavy-duty workpieces with large radial dimensions and relatively small axial dimensions and complex shapes.
Such as various discs, wheels and sleeves of the cylindrical surface, end face, conical surface, cylindrical hole, conical hole and so on.
It can also be machined, spheroidal, contoured, milled and ground with additional device.
Compared with the horizontal lathe, the workpiece is clamped on the inside of the clip decoration of the horizontal lathe.
The axis of the vertical lathe spindle is vertical, and the table top is in a horizontal plane, so the clamping and alignment of the workpiece is convenient.
This arrangement reduces the load on the spindle and bearings, so the vertical lathe can maintain working accuracy for a longer period of time.
(2) Structural characteristics
- The main gearbox is hydraulic shifting; the table speed is selected by the manual rotary valve and is realized by electro-hydraulic operation;
- Vertical tool holder, hydraulic system is equipped with pressure maintaining device;
- The beam clamping mechanism is clamped by a spring and the hydraulic pressure is released;
- A digital display device is available;
- The main gearbox and table spindle support and transmission are automatically lubricated;
- Main drive belt tension, spindle bearing clearance, vertical ram nut clearance and beam clamping force are adjustable;
- The feeding mechanism has a safety device;
- The beam of CJ5710 fixed beam vertical lathe is fixed without stroke, without side tool holder;
(1) Seriously do the work:
- The matte surface of the workpiece is not allowed to be directly placed on the work surface, and is supported by a horn or a spiral top. It is strictly forbidden to use the work surface for other operations, such as hammering the workpiece, welding the workpiece, etc.
- When align the workpiece, you can only jog the table at a low speed to make the alignment, high speed is not allowed.
- When starting and stopping the workbench, the workbench can only be moved by hand when the hand is turned on and off. It is strictly forbidden to use the ankle.
- When the table is rotated, it is not allowed to do the beam lifting and the tool holder to move quickly.
- When moving the beam, first loosen the clamping device and clamp it immediately after the movement. After each time the beam is lowered, it should be raised a little to eliminate the gap between the screw and the nut.
- It is not allowed to carry out gravity cutting processing when the ram of the straight turret and the side turret is extended for a long time; when using the vertical turret for processing, especially for gravity cutting, the girders should be lowered as close as possible to the work position.
- When making interrupted cutting, it is necessary to reduce the amount of feed and the speed of the table.
- The joystick must be pushed to the specified position during shifting. If the gears are not meshed properly, they should be adjusted by jog after work. It is not allowed to force the “opening and stopping” handle of the workers’ table.
(ii) After work, there are two vertical tool holders. The vertical tool holder should be symmetrically stopped at both ends of the beam; for a machine with a vertical tool holder, the vertical tool holder should be parked in the middle of the beam; the side tool holder should be moved to the lowermost position of the column.