For safe operation, machines that use mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and electronic devices are high-risk machine tools. Except for maintenance tasks listed in this manual, other maintenance must be carried out by professional maintenance personnel.
Maintenance of the guillotine shear
- Keep the equipment clean and free of corrosion.
- Check if the tool is sharp and without wear, then lightly oil it for maintenance.
- Check if the NC device is normal without alarm.
- Check if all switch buttons are normal and free from jamming.
- Check if the hydraulic oil level is within the normal range.
- Check the rear stop ball screw, lubricate it with grease once, and wipe off dust and oil stains.
- Check the rear retaining support bearing and add lubricating grease.
- Check the slide guide rail and fill it with grease.
- Check the water level in the filter pressure reducing valve and remove it in time.
- Check easily worn parts and roller bearings without lubrication points, and add oil for lubrication.
- Check and clean the air filter and replace it if necessary.
- Check the conductor and cable sheath for damage and insulation.
- Check if the signs and warning nameplates on the equipment are clear and visible.
- Check if the anti-pinch device of the machine is intact without looseness.
- Check if the boom adjustment of the ram is loose.
- Check if the positioning position error of the rear stop exceeds ±0.1mm.
- Check if the air valve of the air circuit system acts flexibly.
- Check all valve bodies, oil pipes, and joints of the hydraulic system for leakage and blockage.
- Check if the electrical components inside and outside the electrical cabinet are worn, loose, or have poor contact.
- Check and clean the inlet filter of the oil pump and replace it if necessary.
- Check the filter pressure reducing valve and oil mist of the air circuit system for cracks and air leakage.
- Clean the oil tank, oil pump inlet filter, and add new hydraulic oil (replace every 2000h or one year for the first time and every 4000h or two years thereafter).
Tips for maintenance
- The machine must be under the charge of a designated person. The operator must read the manual and the CNC system operation manual before operating the machine.
- When multiple people operate the machine, one person must be designated to start the machine. Only when it is confirmed that there are no safety hazards, can the foot switch or button be pressed to avoid accidents.
- When placing the sheet metal on the workbench and positioning it with the rear stopper, fingers should not be placed between the sheet metal and the workbench. Before the rear stopper reaches the positioning point, the sheet metal should not be pushed for positioning to avoid injury.
- When the machine is working, no tools or debris should be placed between the worktable and the knife edge, and there should be no defects, such as welding scars, on the workpiece surface to avoid damaging the blade.
- The shearing must be carried out in strict accordance with the thickness, material, and width of the sheared plate, which can be calculated automatically by the NC system. Overload is not allowed to avoid damaging the machine.
- Electrical insulation and grounding must be safe and reliable.
- Maintenance of hydraulic system:
- Regularly check the oil level of the oil tank. If it is insufficient, add filtered clean hydraulic oil. The machine uses Yb (or YC) – N32 (or N46) hydraulic oil. The oil used for the first time must be cleaned and replaced with new oil after 2000 working hours, and then replaced every 2 years or 4000 working hours; The hydraulic oil will gradually age and deteriorate during use, and it must be replaced in time to a certain extent. Only in this way can we ensure the lubrication of all moving parts in the hydraulic system, reduce friction and wear, and ensure that the system can work normally for a long time
- One month after the commissioning of the machine, the oil filter shall be cleaned for the first time (cleaned and dried with gasoline or trichloroethylene), and then cleaned regularly every two months; In case of blockage (the signal indicator light is on) or oil pump screaming (the oil pump is empty), clean the oil filter immediately; If the oil filter is found to be broken, replace it immediately.
- The air filter installed on the oil tank cover plate shall be cleaned regularly with gasoline or trichloroethylene. After two months of machine tool commissioning, it shall be cleaned for the first time, and then cleaned regularly every four months.
- If the valve block leaks, replace the sealing ring in time.
- Keep the machine clean and lubricated on time to prolong the service life of the machine. During use, regularly check whether the fasteners of all mechanical parts are loose. If any abnormality is found, stop the machine immediately for inspection and continue to use it after troubleshooting.
- Regularly check whether the clearance of the knife edge is too large or too small. If there is any change, adjust it promptly.
- Regularly check the sharpness of the blade edge. If the blade edge becomes blunt, sharpen it in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular maintenance and maintain the accuracy requirements specified in the certificate after maintenance.
- The safety warnings listed in this manual are set according to the foreseeable situation and are regarded as the minimum requirements. Users are welcome to inform the manufacturer of the actual and potential hazards.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?