For mechanical punch press maintenance, you should not only pay attention to daily maintenance, but also weekly, monthly, and yearly maintenance.
- Check the main motor’s lubricating situation.
- Check the air pressure.
- Check the power light and emergency button.
- Check the clutch magnetic valve
- Check the inching stroke.
- Check if the emergency cut-off function is ok
- Check if the bent axle stops at the top dead center.
- Check the instruments is under a specialized range
- Check the oil level.
- Check if the cam controller becomes looseness or dislocation.
- Check if the contacts become looseness.
- Check the cable
- Check the sliding block and adjusting mechanism
Two monthly maintenance
- Clean air filter. Adjust the triangle belt.
- Check cam controller box.
- Check the control relay and operation button and switches
- Check the magnetic valve winding
Half yearly maintenance
- Change the transmission gear lubrication oil
- Change connecting rod crew thread lubrication oil
- Change sliding block oil sump lubrication oil
- Check if indicating instruments working right
- Make sure the insulation resistance over 2MΩ
- Connect the clutch only after the motor full-speed operating
- Do not use the machine when the protection device removed
- Do not put feet on the foot switch or accidents may be caused
- Do not press two sheets at one time
- This press cannot be used in coining work
- Cut off the power when the operator leaving the machine
Contact our expert engineers for a quote
You will get a reply from us within 24 hours.