What is ironworker machine?
Ironworker machine is a machine tool equipment integrating multiple functions such as metal shearing, punching, plate shearing and bending.
It has the advantages of simple operation, low energy consumption and low maintenance cost.
It is the preferred equipment for metal processing in modern manufacturing industries (such as metallurgy, bridge, communication, electric power, military industry and so on).
The ironworker machine is divided into hydraulic ironworker machine and mechanical ironworker machine.
The ironworker machine is much more powerful than the hydraulic punching machine.
The ironworker machine can not only punch all kinds of holes (including square holes) but also punch flat section steel, I-beam, channel steel and angle steel.
Working principle of ironworker machine
(1) The principle of the ironworker machine is to drive the sliding plate equipped with the cutting edge to move up and down through the overlapping two-stage lever and sliding block, and the fixed edge installed on the frame can complete the cutting and punching of metal materials.
(2) The machine uses electricity as the power source and controls the ironworker of the machine through the foot switch. It can do 30 punching and shearing actions a minute.
(3) The ironworker machine can punch and shear common steels such as angle steel, channel steel, steel plate, square steel and I-beam, and can shear, shear angle, die shear and punch these materials.
(4) The working stations of the ironworker machine include: punching station, angle steel cutting station, bar cutting station, plate cutting station, corner cutting station, etc.
One machine is multi-purpose and convenient to operate.
(5) The structure of the ironworker machine is composed of motor, shield, foot switch, frame and multiple ironworker parts.
Characteristics of ironworker machine
- Hydraulic transmission is adopted. The whole machine has reasonable structure, light weight, low noise, light weight, reliability and overload performance.
- The machine is equipped with punching station, channel steel and angle steel shearing station, thick plate shearing station, round steel and square steel shearing station and corner cutting station. You can buy it for punching large hole, plate bending, channel steel punching, louver and pipe corner cutting and other accessories.
- Five stations and dual hydraulic workstations are equipped as standard. Can work independently at the same time. The machine does not need any horizontal debugging and can be used after it is placed in place. CNC control system is optional to increase automatic punching and shearing efficiency.
- The machine adopts European top processing technology and the frame is welded by the whole machine. After high-temperature quenching, the frame has high rigidity and high strength; The tool is treated with special vacuum and high temperature to prolong its service life.
- The pipe cutting die can also cut and groove the pipe, with high efficiency, cost saving and beautiful cutting section.
Ironworker machine structure
The ironworker machine adopts mechanical transmission and drives various parts to operate under the action of motor and reducer.
The machine is designed with the functions of shearing angle, punching, cutting and cutting. Different functions can carry out different punching and shearing processing on metal profiles.
Let’s understand the structure and function of each part respectively, so that we can be familiar with the operation when we use it at ordinary times.
- Cut off function
It is suitable for cutting angle steel, channel steel, round steel and iron plate.
It has the function of electric single cutting, convenient operation, high cutting precision and smooth incision.
- Punching function
It is suitable for punching flat steel and angle steel. Round holes or long holes can be customized according to requirements.
- Corner cutting and cutting function
It is applicable to square shear angle, V-shaped shear angle, butt shear and cutting of metal profiles, such as butt shear of angle steel, V-shaped shear opening and square shear angle.
The above punching and shearing functions are completed with the cooperation of the foot switch, which can reach the punching and shearing capacity of 30 times a minute.
Moreover, the key components are made of high hardness materials and quenched, which improves the strength and wear resistance of the components.
It is used for shearing, punching and die shearing of metal profiles.
It has the advantages of simple operation, one machine with multiple functions, time and labor saving.
Structure and function diagram of ironworker machine:
Ironworker machine application
The ironworker machines are widely used in:
- Steel structure processing
- Elevator car and parts processing
- Trailer – spare tire parts, hinge of trailer, plate hook, plug, Walloon plate
- Construction machinery industry – processing on belt conveyor and mixing plant
- Agricultural and animal husbandry machinery industry – threshing frame body, trailer body parts processing
- Food industry machinery – slaughtering equipment rack and parts processing
- Processing of high and low voltage iron tower parts
- Wind power generation equipment – processing of parts on stairs and pedals on wind power tower
- Machining – processing of building embedded parts/conveyor supports and other parts for connection
- Grain machinery – grain and oil equipment, starch equipment support, shell and small piece processing
- Processing of railway freight car/automobile and crane parts
- Cutting, punching and bending of steel such as channel steel, square steel, round steel, H steel and I-beam
Ironworker machine specifications
|Plate cutting||Cutting force (Kn)||600||900||1200||1600||2000||2500|
|One stroke shearable flat steel
thick × wide
|Maximum shear size(mm)||8×400||10×480||16×600||20×600||25×700||30×750|
|Section cutting||Side length of square steel(mm)||40||45||50||55||60||65|
|Round steel diameter(mm)||45||50||60||65||75||80|
|Equilateral angle steel 90 ° shear(mm)||100×10||140×12||160×14||180×16||200×16||200×20|
|Die cut||Thickness (mm)||8||10||12||16||16||18|
|Punch hole||Punch force(Kn)||600||900||1200||1600||2000||2500|
Operation requirements of ironworker machine
- Before start-up, check whether the transmission parts, connecting screws and pin shafts of the ironworker machine are loose. Whether the electrical grounding is intact.
- Lubricate all parts before work, start up and test run for two to three minutes, and put them into operation only if there is no problem.
- Overload is not allowed, and punching and shearing of quenched steel are strictly prohibited.
- Wear gloves and labor protection articles during work, and sandals and slippers are strictly prohibited.
- During punching and shearing, always refuel the punching tools to prevent the upper and lower punching tools from skewing.
- Pay attention to the safety of fingers during feeding, especially when the sheet metal can not be pressed by the last presser foot, punching and shearing are prohibited.
- It is strictly prohibited to disassemble, disassemble and calibrate the cutting edge and die when driving. It is not allowed to knock the die, shear blade and other parts.
- The specification range of sheet metal shall be strictly controlled, and punching and shearing are strictly prohibited when it is exceeded.
- Other articles and a large amount of flushing materials shall not be stacked in the workplace, and the vehicle must be stopped during adjustment and cleaning.
- After the work is completed, shut down and cut off the power in time, and clean the site.
Operation steps of ironworker machine
- The operator shall abide by the safety operation procedures of general ironworker machines. You must be familiar with the structure and performance of the ironworker, strictly abide by the equipment operation procedures, and only after passing the training and examination can you work.
- The operator shall wear labor protection articles as required before the operation of the ironworker.
- The power supply and voltage must be checked before operation, and the power can be transmitted only if they meet the requirements.
- Before operation, the lubrication system, hydraulic system and compressed air system must be checked, and the oil quantity, oil pressure and air pressure must meet the requirements.
- Before daily operation, check whether the photoelectric protection device is normal. If the photoelectric protection device is abnormal, it cannot be started. When starting the ironworker, the operator must ensure that there is no one within the working range of the machine tool.
- For the program to be used for the second time, it is necessary to carry out the empty operation without loading the workpiece first, and load the workpiece for processing after ensuring that there is no error
- Before starting up, the discharge ports of the upper and lower molds must be checked to ensure that there is no scrap iron. Check whether the tool holder assembly, stripper, tool, intermediate ring and adjusting ring are intact, whether the shear tool and punching die are intact without cracking, the gap between the punch and the die hole wall should be uniform, and the cutting edge of the shear tool should be kept sharp
- When the ironworker is started, the operator is not allowed to leave the console or be managed by others. When people leave, they should stop the machine or cut off the power switch
- When approaching the machine tool, adjust the speed to zero and press the stop key
- After the work, cut off the power supply of the ironworker, including disconnecting the air switch in the power box and the power supply of the air compressor, put each handle in the working position, and lock each door cabinet
- The operator shall keep the site and the machine clean, the ambient temperature shall be kept at 10-40 ℃, and the working temperature of the hydraulic oil of the machine tool shall be 20-60 ℃
- Please strictly abide by the above operating procedures
- In case of abnormal noise, impact, vibration and high temperature during operation, press the emergency stop button and immediately shut down for maintenance. Operation with the disease is strictly prohibited
Operating procedures for ironworker machine
Preparation before starting
- Check whether all fasteners are loose, the upper and lower die holes are aligned, the exposed gears and transmission parts shall be free of small iron blocks and sundries, the clamping plate shall operate normally, and the pressure of each part shall be consistent with normal
- The feeding mechanism can be started only when there is no vibration, abnormal noise and obstacles during empty operation
- When cutting large materials, a special person shall be appointed in advance to command, concentrate and coordinate
- The tool loading, tool setting, tool unloading, mold loading, die calibration and screw feeding of the punch must be carried out after the shutdown
- All machined parts must be within the specified range of machinery.
- When loading and unloading workpieces and molds, you must be careful. Your feet should leave the foot switch. Outsiders are strictly prohibited to stay around the foot switch.
- When correcting the upper and lower die molds, it must be rotated by hand and the machine tool can be started only when there is no obstacle.
Precautions during operation
- When cutting a narrow steel plate, a special wrench shall be inserted into the edge of the steel plate, and the steel plate shall be pressed with appropriate pressure to avoid machine damage caused by the upward warping of the steel plate. The sheared steel plate shall be pushed out of the mouth with a stick in time to avoid excessive accumulation and cracking of the mouth
- When punching the angle steel hole, the angle steel shall be supported flat and clamped firmly with a special wrench to avoid rebound injury or damage to the punch
- The punch and missing disc can be replaced only after the punch handle is placed in a neutral position.
- It is forbidden to punch and shear beyond the length and thickness of the shearing machine. It is forbidden to shear and punch high carbon steel, high alloy steel, quenched steel, cast iron and other steel beyond the range of ironworker machine performance. Overload punching and shearing is not allowed
- When the punch is running, it is forbidden to reach into the mold to take or correct the position of the workpiece, and pay attention to prevent sliding from hurting people. Use pliers, hooks and other tools to clean after the clutch is disengaged
- It must be cut and punched correctly, and overload operation is not allowed.
- The iron bar used for turning shall be removed in time
- Switch off the power supply before changing the mold and scissors
- After each punching and shearing work is completed, the hands and feet shall be separated from the button or pedal in time to avoid misoperation
- In case of abnormal operation, stop the machine immediately for maintenance.
- In case of abnormality, the ironworker machine shall be shut down immediately, and the situation shall be reported to the maintenance heat source. During maintenance, the power supply must be cut off, and a warning sign of “no starting under repair” shall be hung at the switch. If necessary, the switch box shall be locked or supervised
Maintenance of ironworker machine
- Operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
- Before each startup, add lubricating oil regularly, at fixed points and quantitatively according to the requirements of lubrication chart. The oil shall be clean and free of precipitation.
- The plate shears must always be kept clean, and the unpainted parts must be protected from anti rust grease.
- The lubricating oil in the motor bearing shall be replaced and filled regularly, and the electrical part shall be checked regularly for normal operation, safety and reliability.
- Frequently check whether the triangular belt, handle, knob and key of the plate shear are damaged. If they are seriously worn, they shall be replaced in time and reported to the spare parts for supplement.
- Regularly check and repair switches, fuses and handles to ensure their reliable operation.
- Lubricate and scrub the machine tool 10 minutes before work every day.
Ironworker machine blade
The blades of the ironworker machine are generally made of T10, 9CrSi, 6CrW2Si, 12CrMoV, H13, alloy steel and other materials.
The ironworker machine blade includes punch head, die, knife plate and other blades: it is an ideal tool for modern machinery manufacturing industries such as metallurgy, bridge, communication, electric power and so on.
What should we pay attention to when buying ironworker machines
With the increase of market competition, there are more and more manufacturers and trading companies producing ironworker machines, so many buyers will have more doubts in the process of choosing to buy, and do not know which product has better cost performance.
Then, it should be helpful for us to put forward some precautions for all purchasers:
Select several excellent suppliers.
There are many ways to choose suppliers.
You can search for keywords such as “ironworker machine” or “steelworker machine”, and you will find many good suppliers, such as Geka.
At the same time, you can also ask your friend if he has contacted a good ironworker machine supplier.
Good use is really good.
Communicate in many ways to identify manufacturers or trading companies.
It doesn’t mean that trading companies are bad. Generally speaking, trading companies can’t have an advantage in price.
On the other hand, their after-sales can’t keep up.
Of course, not all the trading companies mentioned above are bad.
There are still many good trading companies.
Determine the purchase money and make field observations.
Any one of the ironworker machines is tens of thousands.
As a purchaser, you must go to the manufacturer before purchasing, including understanding the manufacturer’s scale, manufacturer team, manufacturer’s production equipment and other information, which is conducive to your choice.
Pay attention to details.
Because according to their business content, the construction of ironworker machines is also different.
We need to talk with the manufacturer to avoid the difference between the machine and the expected after production.
Don’t buy with price alone.
If the price is too cheap, the product quality will be problematic.
For example, for the products produced by our company, the price of our products may be a little more expensive than them under the condition of the same function, but there will be no problem when our products are sold for more than a year.
Therefore, buyers must not measure the price alone.
Why do ironworker machines use hydraulic transmission?
Hydraulic ironworker machine is a punching and shearing machine which uses hydraulic transmission as the motive power.
So why does this machine use hydraulic transmission?
Hydraulic transmission is a transmission mode that uses liquid as working medium to transmit power and control.
It is a new technology developed by using the principle of hydrostatic pressure transmission.
It is a common technology in industrial and agricultural production.
It is mainly used for large machinery such as hydraulic ironworker machine and multi-functional ironworker machine, and can also be used alone.
The basic principle of hydraulic transmission:
The hydraulic system uses the hydraulic pump to convert the mechanical energy of the prime mover into liquid pressure energy, and transmits the force through the change of liquid pressure energy.
Through the transmission of various control valves and pipelines, the hydraulic pressure energy is converted into mechanical energy with the help of hydraulic actuator (hydraulic cylinder or motor), so as to drive the working mechanism, and realize linear reciprocating motion and rotary motion.
The liquid is called the working medium, which is generally mineral oil. Its function is similar to that of transmission elements such as belt, chain and gear in mechanical transmission.
Because of this advantage of hydraulic transmission, the hydraulic pressure is selected for the hydraulic ironworker machine.
With hydraulic pressure, the machine has stronger power, stable operation, light weight, low noise, high efficiency, cost saving and beautiful cutting section.
It has become the choice of manufacturing machinery in the industrial industry.
Ironwoker machine manufacturers
The following are the six famous ironworker machine manufacturers.
Which one is the best?
You need to spend some time on research.
Of course, our suggestions are based on your budget and use requirements.
Ironworker machine price
The following price of the ironworker machine can be your reference.