1. The Function and Application of the Plate Rolling Machinery
In this article, we’re mainly talking about the three-roller asymmetric rolling machine.
It is mainly used in the process of cold working in which the sheets can be bent into different diameter cylindrical tubes.
And the plate roll bending machine is widely used in boiler, chemical industry, mining, construction, shipbuilding and other machinery industry.
2. Main Specifications and Technical Parameters of Plate Roll Bending Machine
Here are the drawings:
3. Main Structure and Working Principle of Plate Roll Bending Machine
3-1. This is a symmetric roll bending machine.
The cylinder rolling is completed by the upper roller which pressing to the lower one and the mutual rolling. As shown in Drawing 3-1.
3-2. The machine consists of two parts, the operation part and the transmission part which are welded at the whole bottom pallet.
The operation part consists of the left and right bearing housing, one upper roller, two lower rollers, lifting gears and some accessories.
The lower roller is the main one, the upper roller can be adjusted at the height. The transmission part consists of the main motor, speed-reducing motor and other accessories.
3-3. The lower roller is driven by the main motor through the main reduce.
The main gearbox output shaft transmits to the two lower rollers through a group of the gear wheel. The roller driving direction is switched by the main motor.
3-4. The elevation movement of the upper roller is realized by the auxiliary motor through the auxiliary gearbox, which drives worm and worm wheel under the left and right roller bearing to move automatically, makes the steel wire nut which is fixed on the worm wheel rotating, and completed by up and down movement of ball bearing screws accordingly. As shown in drawing 3-4
( 3-4) Bracket Assembly Graphics
3-5. The offloading device is used after the round cylinder have been finished.
Before leaving the left bearing seat, raises the upper roller to standard height, and make the upper roller stop with balance pull rod at the bottom of the upper roller. Then draw out pin shaft on the tilting bearing seat, overturn the tilting bearing seat, then the coiled product can emerge from one end of the upper roller.
3-6. The rolling machine main components are: three 45 steel forged rollers, HRC35-45, the support frame is welded, the process after being welded, the lower pallet is a welded part.
Ball bearing screw and worm gear are 45 steel forged parts.
3-7. Electrical parts is adopted famous apparatus, steady performance, durable, safe and reliable, operates conveniently.
4. Lubrication of Plate Roll Bending Machine
Lubricating oil is needed in every friction areas which assures normal operation and prolong the life of machinery.
The lubricating oil put into the speed-reducing case is normally mechanism oil, HJ-40. Fill the lubricating grease into the gear wheel and oil refilling cup termly. As shown in Drawing 4-1.
- The upper roller overturned bushings billiard Cup (one place, glycerol), refill oil every shift
- The upper roller orientation seat (one place, glycerol), each one shift to refill oil
- Worm bearing (four places, glycerol), depends on the use condition, generally refill oil every 1,500 hours
- JZQ gearbox should replace the oil after first three months and thereafter replace oil every half year. (2kg gear oil)
- Worm wheel (2 places, glycerol) users refill oil according to the actual circumstances (generally every 1,500 hours)
- Transmission gear wheel (glycerol) users refill oil according to the actual circumstances (generally every 100 hours )
- ZSY224 gearbox should replace the oil after first three months and thereafter replace oil every half year. (20kg gear oil)
- Lifting ball bearing screw (two places, glycerol) users refill oil according to the actual circumstances (generally every 800 hours )
- Roller holes under bracket (4 places) to refill oil every shift.
5. Electrical Parts
1). Electrical Parameters
- Power Supply Voltage 50HZ/380V
- Main Motor Power 11KW
- Auxiliary Motor Power 7.5kw
2). The Installation Connection
Connect the motor lines and the control lines and assure the earthing is connected reliably. Then check whether the insulate resistance is in safety scope. It can’t be empty and load run-in unless confirmed in good condition.
NOTE: (Please connect the motor lines correctly and make sure the forward rotation and reverse rotation of the motor is correct and assure the movements of down-rollers and up-roller are correct )
6. Installation and Debugging of Roll Bending Machine
The ground plane and the level of slope in any direction shall not exceed 2 mm/m.
Check the machine before installation to make sure it is in good condition, and prepare well before installation.
Take the lower roller surface as basic, to check horizontal gradient and parallel between the upper and lower roller, adjust it to meet the requirements.
Tighten bolts after installation completed and passed the inspection.
After the installation, equipment flexible movement must be guaranteed.
Before starting, we need to examine the firm condition of all joints, check and adjust gap of all operating parts and journey.
Make sure all the switches are in good condition.
After the test running for about 10 minutes, then stop and to check whether everything is in good order before loading operation.
Treatment Method of All Kinds of Head
7. Operation Rules and Safety Maintenance
The equipment operates easily and convenient, safe and reliable. Press the button “Rotate” (Lower roller rotates), “Reverse” (Lower roller reverses), “Up” (Upper roller rises), “Down” (Upper roller falls), to obtain the different direction of turning and rise & fall accordingly. The operator should follow the principles as below:
- The operation is not allowed when the electrical system malfunctions.
- The operation is prohibited when the operator doesn’t understand or strictly follow the rules.
- The working area should have good lighting.
- Overturning must be processed only when the machine stops and the pressing-down mechanism must work.
- The two ends can’t be connected to prevent the machine from being destroyed. The two ends can’t be connected during bending to avoid damage to the machine.
In order to guarantee the machine runs well, worn-out accessories should be replaced in time. A reasonable maintenance system must be established. The workplace and equipment must be kept clean.
8. The lifting and installation of the Plate Rolling Machine
8-1. Notice for lifting and moving of machine
8-2. Lopsided lifting is prohibited to avoid the damage to the machine.
8-3. Collision to the component’s surface is not allowed during lifting.
8-4. To avoid damage to the machine, it must be well fastened. Measures of waterproof and anti-rust must be taken.
8-5. Notice for maintenance of the machine
When the machine is not in use for a long time, the upper roller must be touched with the lower roller. Switch off the power and clean up the machine. Measures of moisture proof, anti-rust and dustproof must be taken.
8-6. Please open the machine cover to inject the reducer oil before working.
9. Groundwork Installation Graphics
Here are the drawings:
10. Electrical Apparatus Principles Graphics
Here are the drawings: