Are you tired of experiencing technical difficulties with your guillotine shear machine? Do you find yourself constantly troubleshooting and searching for solutions to common faults? Look no further!
We have compiled a comprehensive guide to help you identify and resolve some of the most common issues that arise with guillotine shear machines.
From motor malfunctions to hydraulic problems, our guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to troubleshoot and fix these issues. Don’t let technical difficulties slow down your production process any longer.
Read on to learn how to keep your guillotine shear machine running smoothly and efficiently.
The main motor cannot be started
- Emergency stop switch off
- 1QF1 switch off
- Lack of phase
- Hydraulic oil cannot be extracted
- Turn on the emergency stop switch
- Close 1QF1 switch
- Check the circuit
- Check whether the filter is blocked
NCRDY is not displayed
- The CNC system start switch is not activated
- The X-axis, shear angle, and clearance are not properly set
- Activate the NC system start switch
- Press the hand wheel control key once and move the cursor to the relevant positions to check which of X, A, and G are not properly set, and analyze the cause.
The X-axis does not work properly
- Servo drive alarm
- 1QF3 not closed
- Power line, encoder line or servo motor failure
- Check the cause of the alarm (refer to remarks)
- Close 1QF3
- Check the wiring.
The size of X-axis is 5mm and 10mm larger or smaller than the normal state
Inaccurate position finding while returning to the reference point.
- Shutdown and restart.
- Move the reference point sensor 1-2mm or adjust the sensing distance of the sensor.
The blanking size is different from the actual programmed size
- Caused by manual feeding
- Rear stop movement of machine tool
- Try feeding and shearing again
- Adjust the X reference point
The machine cannot go down
- Down valve stuck
- No signal to downstream valve
- No main pressure
- Check the down valve
- Check the control circuit
- Check the main pressure valve
No main pressure
- Main motor not started.
- The main pressure valve is damaged or inoperative.
- PLC control circuit failure.
- Start the main motor.
- Replace or clean the main pressure valve and check the control valve coil circuit.
- Check the PLC controller.
The slider does not drop after the foot switch is depressed
- The controller has no “ncrdy” signal
- Loose line
- PLC no signal output
- Check that there is no “ncrdy” reason
- Check and connect relevant circuits according to the electrical schematic diagram
- Check PLC controller