1. Operating procedures
1. Strictly abide by the safety operation regulations of machine tool workers and wear labor protection articles as required.
2. Check whether there is any foreign matter on the front support frame, rear retaining frame and ram.
If there is any foreign matter, it shall be thoroughly cleaned up, otherwise it will easily become a potential safety hazard.
3. Check the coincidence degree and firmness of the upper and lower molds; Check whether each positioning device meets the processing requirements.
3. Before startup, the upper and lower production models shall be thoroughly sorted out and wiped clean.
There shall be no foreign matters such as iron ballast in the notch, otherwise the production model will be damaged and the accuracy of the work will be affected.
2. Before starting, carefully check whether the motor, switch, line and grounding are normal and firm, and check whether the operating parts and buttons of the equipment are stuck in the correct position.
4. When the upper ram and each positioning shaft are not at the origin, run the procedure of returning to the origin.
5. After the equipment is started, it shall be idled for 1-2 minutes, and the ram shall be moved for 2-3 times in full stroke.
In case of abnormal sound or fault, it shall be stopped immediately, the fault shall be eliminated, and it can work only after everything is normal.
6. Select the accurate die according to the thickness of the folded plate.
Generally, the opening size is 6-10 times of the plate thickness, and the thin plate within 2mm can be 6-8 times.
6. One person shall be responsible for unified command during work, so that the operator can closely cooperate with the feeding and pressing personnel to ensure that the cooperating personnel are in a safe position before sending bending signal.
6. When the press brake processes the narrow broken plate, the system office pressure should be appropriately reduced to avoid cracking the notch of the production model and damaging the production model.
8. Before bending, the gap between the upper and lower production models shall be adjusted to be exactly the same.
9. When bending, the person in charge of the operation can not put his hand in the production mold room, and the narrow, long and small materials can not be supported by hand.
Only one piece of material can be bent at a time, and multiple pieces can not be bent at the same time.
Check the oil level of the oil tank. If the oil level is too low, the hydraulic oil of the same model should be replenished urgently.
Start working and check whether the hydraulic pipeline and oil pump are abnormal.
Sometimes the operating condition of the machine is related to the temperature of the hydraulic oil.
12. Stop the machine immediately in case of abnormality, check the cause and eliminate it in time.
Don’t work with injuries, otherwise the problem will get bigger and bigger.
14. The person in charge of the operation must pass the special training, and the enterprise shall assign a special person to operate the machine.
No matter who can operate it, it will be harmful to the protection and maintenance of the machine and the damage caused by non-standard operation.
7. The sheet material must be compacted during bending to prevent the sheet material from warping and hurting people during bending.
8. The power supply must be cut off when the plate is used to press the die, and it shall be carried out after the operation is stopped.
9. When changing the opening of the variable lower die, no material is allowed to contact the lower die.
10. When the machine tool is working, no one is allowed to stand at the back of the machine tool.
11. It is strictly prohibited to press the folded plate at one end alone.
12. If the mold is found to be incorrect during operation, stop and correct it.
It is strictly prohibited to correct it by hand during operation to prevent hand injury.
13. It is forbidden to fold over thick iron plates or quenched steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels and plates that exceed the performance of the plate bending machine, so as to avoid damaging the machine tool.
14. Frequently check the coincidence degree of upper and lower molds; Whether the indication of the pressure gauge meets the requirements.
16. Before shutdown, place wooden blocks on the lower die below the oil cylinders on both sides, and lower the upper ram onto the wooden block or the upper die to the bottom of the lower die opening.
18. After work, turn off the oil pump and turn off the power supply.
Precautions before operation:
1. Before start-up, check the oil circuit, oil cup and oil quantity according to the provisions of the lubrication chart to find out whether the oil quality is good and whether the oil circuit is unblocked.
2. Check whether the condition of each part is normal, whether the upper and lower dies are in the specified position, and whether the oil pump motor operates normally.
3. After the oil pump is started, load it by air for 3 ~ 5 minutes, and check and confirm whether the equipment works normally.
Precautions for operation:
1. During operation, the pressed workpiece shall be placed in the middle of the upper and lower dies and parallel to it, and the pad shall be placed stably.
During the working process of the bending machine, it is not allowed to repair or adjust the die.
2. When pressing long and large workpieces, two people (or more) shall operate.
It is necessary to avoid dumping when loosening the pressure due to the deformation of the workpiece hand.
It is not allowed to close the abdomen of the pressed workpieces.
3. When exchanging or pressing the workpiece, the workpiece shall be placed in the middle of the die without bias.
The upper mold shall be close to the workpiece slowly to prevent the workpiece from bursting out in the hand.
4. Always check whether the stroke of the two oil cylinders is consistent during work, otherwise even adjust or report for repair.
When the piston of the oil cylinder shakes or the oil pump screams, the air in the oil circuit must be removed.
5. Always pay attention to the oil tank and observe whether the oil level is appropriate.
If the oil level is too high, check the oil return pipeline and adjust the oil return valve.
It is strictly prohibited to overflow the oil tank.
Keep the working oil tank ≤ 45 ℃.
6. When the control valve and safety valve fail or the safety protection device is imperfect, it is not allowed to continue working.
7. The regulating valve and pressure gauge shall not be adjusted or moved by others. The operator must fasten them after adjustment.
8. When the working pressure is too high, the valve must be checked and adjusted, and the work can be carried out only after the fault is eliminated.
9. It is forbidden to exceed the maximum stroke of the upper mold.
10. It is forbidden to put your hand between the upper and lower molds during work.
11. Check the travel of the machine frequently to ensure the safety of the switch.
12. When adjusting the mold or overhauling, the oil pump must be turned off to ensure safety.
Precautions for shutdown:
1. The mold is closed before parking. Stop according to the following procedures;
First stop the working oil pump, then stop the control power supply, and finally cut off the main power supply.
2. After work, clean the machine tool, clean the surrounding working area, and place the workpiece in the specified position.
1. Hydraulic oil circuit
a. Check the oil level of the oil tank every week. If the oil level is lower than the oil window, add hydraulic oil;
b. The hydraulic oil used in this machine is ISO HM46 or Mobil dte25;
c. The oil of the new machine shall be changed after 2000 hours of operation, and the oil shall be changed after 4000 ~ 6000 hours of operation.
Each time the oil is changed, the oil tank shall be cleaned.
d. The oil temperature of the system shall be between 35 ℃ and 60 ℃ and shall not exceed 70 ℃.
If it is too high, the oil quality and accessories will be deteriorated and damaged.
a. During each oil change, the filter shall be replaced or thoroughly cleaned;
b. The machine tool has relevant alarms or other abnormal filters such as unclean oil quality, which should be replaced.
c. The air filter on the oil tank shall be inspected and cleaned every 3 months, and it is best to replace it once a year.
3. Hydraulic components
a. Clean hydraulic components (base plate, valve, motor, pump, oil pipe, etc.) every month to prevent dirt from entering the system. Do not use detergent.
b. After the new machine is used for one month, check whether there is deformation at the bend of each oil pipe.
If there is any abnormality, replace it.
After two months of use, fasten the connection of all accessories.
When doing this work, shut down the machine and there is no pressure in the system.