Pipe Bender Introduction
Pipe bender refers to the machine used for pipe bending, which is roughly divided into numerical control pipe bender, hydraulic pipe bender, etc. it is used for pipe laying and repair in power construction, highway and railway construction, bridges, ships and other aspects.
Pipe bending machine mainly applied in power construction, public railway construction, boilers, bridges, ships, furniture, decoration and other aspects of pipeline laying and building.
It is also one of the most important equipment in tubing machinery category.
The advantages including multi-functions, reasonable structure, simple operation and so on.
What is Pipe Bending Machine?
Pipe bender is literally a machine for bending pipes.
It is usually used to bend hollow pipes and solid pipes of relatively hard materials in different shapes such as angle and interaction.
Such as: iron pipe bending, steel pipe bending, aluminum alloy pipe bending, etc.
Pipe benders can be roughly divided into CNC pipe benders, hydraulic pipe benders and so on.
It is mainly used for electric power construction, highway and railway construction, pipeline laying and repair of boilers, bridges, ships, furniture, decoration and other aspects.
It has the advantages of multiple functions, reasonable structure and simple operation.
Types of Pipe Benders
The pipe bender can be bent into various shapes, such as I-beam, channel steel, angle iron, wire, etc; It can also roll coil, “U” type pipe, half pipe, coil pipe, etc.
Categories include: Hydraulic electric bending machine, horizontal hydraulic pipe bender, multi-functional rolling pipe bender.
Electric pipe bender is pure electric, driven by a motor, a speed changer, with a gear chain transmission;
Hydraulic pipe bending machine decompose the bending operation, which includes driving clamping to retract with hydraulic pressure, bending pipe back, auxiliary move forward and backward, feed and retreat the core.
Hydraulic pipe bender is a common plane winding automatic bending machine, the bending action is automatic during pipe bending production, but its feeding, three-dimensional corner rotation can only rely on manually fixed length and angle positioning gear.
The hydraulic pipe bender has the advantages of multiple functions, reasonable structure, simple operation, convenient movement and fast installation.
It is used for laying and repairing pipelines in electric power construction, highway and railway construction, boilers, bridges, ships, furniture, decoration, etc.
In addition to the bending function, the hydraulic pipe bender can also use the oil cylinder as a hydraulic jack.
Compared with CNC pipe bending equipment, it has the characteristics of low price and convenient use, and occupies a leading product position in the pipe bending machine market.
CNC pipe bender adopt servo motor instead of hydraulic, which is able to control feeding and retract, rotation of tilting angle, pipe bending and retract, auxiliary move forward and retreat, head lift, etc., but its clamping and release, core feed and retreat are driven by hydraulic or pneumatic.
The difference between CNC pipe bender and hydraulic pipe bender is the continuous production, processing precision and three-dimensional forming of pipe fittings.
The numerical control pipe bender can perform winding bending with one bending radius (single-mode) or two bending radii (double-mode) for pipes in cold state.
It is widely used in the bending of various pipe fittings and wires in automobile, air conditioning and other industries.
There are two bending methods of the pipe bender:
1. Cold bending, including hydraulic pipe bender, electric pipe bender and three roll bending machine;
2. Hot bending, the representative model is the medium frequency pipe bender.
Working Principle of Pipe Bending Machine
According to the method of pipe bending forming, pipe bending can be divided into push bending, roll bending, press bending, circle bending, etc.
Among them, the circle bending is easy to realize automation, so at present, the bending machine is mainly composed of bending.
The principle of bending process is shown in the figure.
The bending die is installed on the spindle;
The clamping die clamps the pipe fittings to prevent the axial movement of the pipe fittings;
The pressure die is composed of a guide die and a follow-up die.
During operation, the guide die presses the pipe fittings on the anti wrinkle die with appropriate pressure, and the follow-up die moves with the pipe fittings when bending;
The mandrel fills the inner cavity of the workpiece to prevent wrinkling, flattening, thinning and other failures during bending.
When the spindle rotates, the tube is wound around the bending die and formed with the rotation of the spindle.
Then carry out workpiece feeding, space corner preparation for the next bending, and so on.
The bending radius is determined by the radius of the bending die.
If you want to get different bending radius, you only need to replace the bending die with different radius.
Structure and working principle of automatic pipe bender and electro-hydraulic pipe bender:
It is composed of electric oil pump, high-pressure oil pipe, quick connector, working cylinder and plunger.
The elbow part comprises an upper flower plate, a lower flower plate, a die head and a roller.
The high-pressure oil output by the electric oil pump is sent to the working cylinder through the high-pressure oil pipe.
The high-pressure oil pipe pushes the plunger in the working cylinder to generate thrust and bends through the elbow component.
Features of Pipe Bender
- The pipe Bender uses the touchscreen to add the numerical control module, the dialogue type operation, easy program setting;
- The structure is stable, not easy to deform;
- Each file can be set 16 bending angles, 16 sets of files can be stored in the memory;
- Slow-speed positioning function, stable bending angle, the repetition accuracy reaches ±0.1°;
- The error message is displayed on the screen, help the operator to eliminate immediately;
- Provide their own research and development of the coordinates of the conversion of pipe processing value, the software can be purchased and installed on the desktop computer for editing calculation.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Pipe Bending Machine
When using the pipe bender, the high-pressure oil output by the electric oil pump is sent into the working oil cylinder through the high-pressure oil pipe.
The high-pressure oil pushes the plunger in the working oil cylinder to generate thrust, and the pipe is bent through the bending parts.
Its advantages are as follows:
- The pipe bender adopts touch screen and numerical control module, with dialogue operation, and the program setting is simple and easy;
- The bed structure is stable and not easy to deform;
- The mobile foot switch has three functions: automatic start, emergency stop and emergency stop, with high safety.
- Free choice, manual, semi-automatic, semi-automatic and full cycle functions.
- The machine head and elbow are exquisite in design, providing ideal elbow space.
- Large capacity cooling circulation system makes the machine run more stably.
- The mould is easy to replace and convenient for flexible production.
- During the processing, the screen of the mobile controller displays the current processing value of the elbow, and can also set the single step action, half cycle operation and full cycle operation.
The pipe bender is mainly used for bending pipes.
This kind of equipment is often used in road construction, automobile processing, shipbuilding and other industries.
The pipe bender has high stability, easy operation and maintenance, low noise during operation and more safety and environmental protection.
Parts & Functions of Pipe Bending Machine
Pipe bender is widely used in our daily life, but many of us do not know its components.
Now I will introduce the important components of the pipe bender to you.
1. Fully automatic bed:
The bed adopts channel steel welded spindle frame, and the upper and lower bearing support plates of the spindle are installed in a 15mm thick steel plate frame.
2. System part:
The hydraulic system part can use civil accessories or aircraft hydraulic accessories.
3. Transmission part:
The transmission part consists of oil cylinder, rack, gear and transmission shaft.
4. Mold part:
The mold part is an auxiliary tool made of bearing steel or coil steel according to different surface diameters, which is heat treated with HRC48~52.
5. Clamping part:
The hydraulic clamping part is composed of sliding plate, rocker arm and hydraulic cylinder. The expansion and contraction of the cylinder drives the rocker arm to move.
6. Electrical parts
Pipe Bender Technology
The pipe bender is similar to the sheet bends.
In the case of pure bending, if the outer diameter is D, the wall thickness is T, when the pipe is bending under the external torque M, the outer side pipe wall of the neutral layer is under tensile stress σ1 and the pipe wall becomes thinner.
The inner wall of the neutral layer is under tensile stress σ1 and the wall becomes thick.
And the shape of the cross-section turns into an approximate ellipse due to the resultant force F1 and F2, when the deformation is too large, the outer side of the wall will produce cracks, the inner pipe wall will appear wrinkle.
The degree of deformation of the pipe depends on the relative bending radius R/D and the relative thickness T/D value, the smaller the R/D & T/D value, the greater the degree of deformation.
In order to ensure the forming quality of pipe fittings, the deformation degree must be controlled within the permissible range, and the bending limit of the pipe is not only dependent on the mechanical properties and bending methods of the material but also the requirements of the pipe fittings.
Forming limit of Pipe Bender
The forming limit of the pipe fittings should contain the following contents:
- The maximum elongation deformation in the lateral tensile deformation zone of the neutral layer does not occur rupture since exceed the plastic allowable value of the material;
- in the inner compression deformation zone of the neutral layer, the thin-walled structure which is subjected to tangential compressive stress does not wrinkle since exceeding the instability;
- If the fitting has the Ellipse degree request, controls its section to produce the distortion;
- If the pipe fittings have a strength requirement for internal pressure bearing, control the forming limit of the wall thickness thinning.
Pipe Bender Parts
- Rocker arm, its role is to ensure that the bending radius of the pipe to meet the requirements, the clamping seat is to limit the steel pipe rebound in the bending process.
- The pump station is divided into two parts, high pressure and low pressure, to provide power for guiding roller opening and closing, rocker arm clamp seat oil cylinder, push device trolley card plate open and close, straightening roller open and close.
- The Guide roller device has two sets of guiding roller and the frame and the clamping transmission system, the open and close of guide roller is driven by the hydraulic, its function is complete the horizontal direction of the steel pipe bending with the rocker arm together.
- T4, The driving device is the power source of the push device.
- Straightening roller is to prevent the vertical deformation in the process of bending, and the use of floating anti-ellipse fixture to ensure that the steel pipe ellipse can meet the requirements after bending.
- Push device (contains the car, bed, transmission shaft, traction chain, etc.) to promote the steel pipe forward, under the action of the rocker arm and guide roll to bend the steel pipe.
Precautions of Pipe Bender
(1) Reference to the electric pump manual.
(2) The working cylinder is first screwed into the inner thread of the square block so that the rear end of the cylinder is mounted on the support wheel.
(3) According to the diameter of the pipe to select the die head, set in the plunger, the two rollers corresponding to the groove toward the die head, then put in the appropriate size of the flower board hole, and then cover the upper flower board, insert the pipe into the groove, and then pull the quick joint active portion of the end of the high-pressure tubing back, and set on the work cylinder connector, tighten the oil release screws on the electric oil pump to bend the pipe.
When the pipe bending is finished, loosen the oil release screw, and the plunger will automatically reset.
(1) reference to the electric pump manual.
(2) Do not remove the quick connector when loading.
(3) The machine is using oil as the medium, must do a good job of cleaning and maintenance work for oil and pipe benders to prevent blockage or leakage of oil, which will affect the use.
Electrohydraulic (electric pipe bender) application:
Automatic pipe bender the pipe bender is applicable to the installation and maintenance of pipes in factories, warehouses, wharves, buildings, railways, automobiles, etc.
In addition to the pipe bending function, the pipe bending parts (oil cylinder) can also be removed for use as a separate hydraulic pipe jacking machine.
Pipe Bender Structure
- Steel pipe
- Steel pipe Clamp
- Pin axis
- Adjusting Screws
- Roller seat
- Guide Pulley
- Rolling Press Wheel
- Pipe Bending Module
(1) BENDING DIE
- remove the bending die fixed nut in the counterclockwise direction.
- put in the bending die, and then lock the bending die fixed nut.
(2) CLAMP DIE
- pull the clamping die for fixing centering shaft.
- put the clamping die in, then insert the fixed mandrel.
A. fix and relax the clamping seat, then set the control panel into manual mode, press the clamp button to the end of the clamping path. (At this point there should have clearance between the wheel clamping die, can be adjusted by using clamping seat to adjust screw).
B. adjust clamping seat to adjust screw so that clamping die and bending die will be completely sealed.
C. press the back button to make the clamping die back, and then adjust the clamping screw clockwise rotation about1/2-1/4 circle.
D. and then lock the clamping seat fixed nut.
(3) Pressure DIE
A, remove the fixed screw on the pressure die and then put the pressure die in.
B, lock the guide mold screws.
A, fix and relax the clamping seat, then set the control panel into manual mode, press the clamp button to the end of the clamping path. (At this point there should have clearance between the wheel clamping die, can be adjusted by using clamping seat to adjust screw).
B, adjust clamping seat to adjust screw so that clamping die and bending die will be completely sealed.
C, press the back button to make the clamping die back and then adjust the clamping screw clockwise rotation about1/2-1/4 circle.
D, and then lock the clamping seat fixed nut.
A. put the mandrel into the core rod in the clockwise direction.
B. then fix the screws of the mandrel.
(Please note that the mandrel must be in the direction of bending)
Pipe Bender Operation
- The machine tool must be grounding well, the wire should not be less than 4mm2 copper flexible cord. Do not allow access to more than the specified range of power supply voltage, cannot plug in or out during charging, cannot test the control circuit with tramegger, otherwise will damage the device.
- In the insertion and extraction of the connector, can not pull the wire or cable, in case of welding pull off.
- Limit switches, encoders, etc. cannot be hit with hard objects.
- No sharp object collision display unit.
- The electrical box must be placed in a ventilation place and prohibited from working in the dust and corrosive gases.
- No personal loading or switching of PC input and output terminals.
- When changing the power supply of machine tool, the motor must be reconfirmed.
- The machine should be kept clean, special attention should be paid to the clamping block, sliding block and other sliding slots should not have foreign objects.
- Lubricate the chain and other sliding parts regularly.
- The power supply must be disconnected during cleaning and maintenance.
- 11,Preparation: before starting to check whether the oil level to the oil level line, all lubricating points, boot to confirm motor rotation, check whether there is any abnormal sound on oil pump, check whether there is any leakage on the hydraulic system after the boot (Angle encoder is not allowed to add oil during working);
- Pressure adjustment: adjust the pressure with the electromagnetic overflow valve to ensure that the pressure of the system is up to the required work pressure, generally not higher than 12.5Mpa.
- Mold adjustment: mold installation, required to center mold and clamping block, clamping block can be adjusted by bolts; to center boost block and die, boost block is adjustable; center the core head and the die, loosen the core of the bolt, adjust the center and tighten the bolt.
Safety Operation Precautions of Pipe Bender
- When the pipe bending machine is moving, notice that the body is not allowed to enter the rotation sweep of the rotating arm.
- When the pipe bender works, all personnel are prohibited from entering the space of the rotating arm and the pipe fittings.
- The hydraulic system of the pipe bender adopts YA-N32 normal hydraulic oil (original number 20). Normally change the oil once a year, the filter must be cleaned simultaneously.
- When adjusting the pipe bender (or die), Adjustment of should be made by the regulator. One person adjusts the machine is prohibited, and the other operates on the control cabinet.
- When adjusting pipe bender or driving an empty car, remove the mandrel.
- The pressure of hydraulic system shall not be greater than 14Mpa.
- When adjusting the cylinder speed manually, the rotating arm should be rotated to more than 900, The speed of adjustment is synchronous with the linear velocity of the edge of the rotary elbow. It is forbidden to push the speed greater than the edge of the rotary mold in the manual state.
- After a period of time, the general machine should check the tightness of the chain and keep the chain elastic and consistent.
- Automatic operation in a core bending mode, return to former bent arm, the operator must ensure that the core head in the pipe, or ensure that core shaft without blocking phenomenon when bent arm back, otherwise, the core head or core rod can be bent or broken.
- After work, cut off the power supply do a good job on cleaning and lubrication.
Bend Pipe Type Regularization
Design and the exhaust pipe to avoid big circular arc, any curve, composite bending and the circular arc is greater than 180 °.
Too large circular arc not only makes the workload heavy but also is restricted by the size of the tube bender;
Arbitrary curve and composite bend design are unreasonable, which greatly hinders mechanization and automation, making it difficult for operators to get rid of heavy manual labor.
Arc more than 180 ° make pipe bender can’t discharge.
Bending Speed of Pipe Bending Machine
The main effect of bending forming velocity on the forming quality is:
If the speed is too fast, it is easy to cause the flat of the curved part of the ducts, the roundness can’t meet the requirements, causing the lacing and breaking of the ducts;
If the speed is too slow, easy to cause the wrinkling of the catheter and the pressing block to slide, the pipe of the big pipe is easy to form the ducted part of the sink.
In order to determine the maximum bending speed of the machine, the final best bending speed should be 20-40% of the max bending speed of the pipe bender.
The Standardization of Bending Radius of The Pipe Bender
The bending radius should better achieve “one pipe and one die” and “multiple pipes and one die”.
For a pipe, or have a few bending positions, or have several bending angle, the bending radius can only have one because the module of pipe bending machine will not be changed in the process of bending, which is “a pipe corresponding to a die”.
While for “multiple pipe with one die”, it means the pipe with the same diameter should try to use the same bending radius, also is to use the same modules for bending pipe with different shapes, this is helpful to reduce the number of modules.
Bend Pipe Mandrel and Its Position
In the bending process, the mandrel is used to support the inner wall of the pipe bending radius to prevent its deformation.
It is difficult to guarantee the quality of pipe bending without the mandrel.
There are many kinds of mandrels such as the cylindrical mandrel, universal single head, double head, triple heard, four-ball head mandrel, orientation single, multi-ball head mandrel, etc.
In addition, the position of the mandrel in the pipe forming has a certain influence, in theory, the tangent shall be at the same level as pipe bending die tangent, but a large number of experiments prove that advance 1 ~ 2 mm is better, the bending quality is ideal at this time.
Of course, if move too much will appear the so-called “goosehead” in of the outer wall of the curved part.
How to Install the Mould of Automatic CNC Pipe Bender?
- clamping die adjusting screw
- mandrel rod beads
- anti wrinkle plate
- mandrel rod fixing nut
- guide mold base
- auxiliary pushing limit sliding seat groove plate
- auxiliary push speed regulating valve
- set screw of pressing die sleeve
- bending die
- mandrel rod
- guide mold
- stopper seat
- auxiliary pushing front limit
- auxiliary push pressure gauge
- adjusting screw of pressing die sleeve
- bend mold locking and cap
- anti wrinkle plate seat
- holding bar
- auxiliary push back limit
Lock the bending die and cap (9) in a clockwise direction, loosen and remove it. After replacing the required bending wheel die, lock the bending die and cap.
Installation of main clamping die
Take out the pin shaft (2) of the main clamping die, replace it with the required clamping die, and insert the pin shaft. Loosen the fixing bolt (3) of the clamping die base, operate the main clamp clamping with the manual mode screen, rotate the clamping die adjusting screw (4), move forward until the clamping die is clamped to the bending die, then press the main clamp to release the clamp, and rotate the clamping die adjusting screw to move forward for 1/3 or 1/2 turn. Lock the fixing screws of the clamping die base.
Installation of guide clamping die
Install the guide die, which is basically the same as the above method, but the adjusted clamping force is slightly looser than the main clamping die.
When the pipe is wrinkled, move the adjusting screw of the pressing die sleeve forward about 1/4 turn, and then try bending until there is no wrinkle.
Special attention shall be paid to that the advance speed of auxiliary pushing must be synchronized with the bending speed during bending test.
Installation and adjustment of mandrel rod and mandrel cylinder seat
The mandrel bead (7) is installed on the mandrel rod (11), the mandrel rod is screwed into the mandrel rod (15), and the mandrel is connected to the cross joint of the mandrel cylinder.
The general adjustment method is that the front end of the mandrel rod should exceed the central tangent point of the bending die by 2~5mm (depending on the diameter of the bending die, the larger the diameter is, the longer the distance beyond the tangent point, the smaller the diameter is, on the contrary).
The mandrel cylinder seat is installed on the guide rail of the mandrel cylinder, and the guide rail of the mandrel cylinder is provided with a scale.
The dimension indicated by the pointer is the radius of the bending die, so if the bending die is to be replaced, the mandrel cylinder seat should also be adjusted accordingly.
Installation of anti wrinkle device
The wrinkle resistant plate (10) is fixed on the wrinkle resistant seat (12), the arc seat of the wrinkle resistant plate is close to the bending die (8), the front end is as far as possible to the center of the wheel die, and the parallelism between the rear end of the wrinkle resistant plate and the guide die should be 1~2 degrees different to reduce the friction between the wrinkle resistant plate and the workpiece.
Handling and Installation of Pipe Bender
The whole machine tool can be hoisted by threading steel wire into the bottom of the machine tool.
Cotton yarn or cloth shall be padded at the contact part between the steel wire rope and the machine tool to avoid damaging the machine body surface.
In the process of handling, the moving parts shall be fixed to prevent movement and collision.
The machine tool is installed directly, and the equipment level can be corrected by adjusting the damping sizing block at the foot of the machine tool.
The mutual position between the oil cooler and the machine tool can be determined according to the actual operation position.
Preparation for commissioning:
1) Before start-up, the operator shall carefully read the instructions and be familiar with the safety matters, performance and operation specifications of the machine tool.
2) Connect the cable between the operation box and the host.
3) Add hydraulic oil to the hydraulic oil tank to the centerline of the oil standard.
4) Add No. 20 mechanical oil to the revolving body and gearbox to the centerline of the oil level.
5) Inject lubricating grease into the sliding block of linear guide rail and various oil cups.
6) Check whether there is any foreign matter on and around the motion track of the moving parts.
7) After the power supply is connected, press the hydraulic motor start button (motor) and quickly press the emergency stop button (fstop), and observe whether the motor steering conforms to the steering mark. If not, adjust the power wiring and try again.
8) Check the pressure of the hydraulic system (after the hydraulic motor is started, press the electromagnetic overflow valve core with the help of appropriate tools), and the indicated value on the pressure gauge should be less than 14MPa (generally adjusted when leaving the factory).
Applications of Pipe Bending Machine
Application of pipe bender in power generation equipment manufacturing industry:
Under the background of increasingly tight global resource supply and rising oil prices, the demand for power generation equipment has become more and more obvious.
In the manufacturing process of power generation equipment, the cost spent only on the CNC pipe bender is very considerable.
Application of pipe bending machine in mold manufacturing industry:
In the process of pipe bender mold manufacturing, NC pipe bender mold is used in almost all links, such as forming mold, hot mold, cold mold, plastic mold, etc.
In addition, automobile, adjustment train, general machinery manufacturing, and furniture manufacturing have become the main users of CNC pipe bender mold industry.
Application of pipe bender in aerospace industry:
In this industry, pipe benders are generally used to bend aircraft structural parts; these structural parts are generally large in volume, and aluminum alloy was widely used in the past.
With the expansion of the application fields of titanium alloy and composite metal materials, the requirements for NC pipe bending machine are becoming higher and higher.
What is The Price of Pipe Bending Machine?
The configuration of the hydraulic pipe bender plays an important role in determining the price.
There is a saying that the price is equal to the goods. Each kind of price has its own reasons and needs.
Users who have high bending accuracy and efficiency of the hydraulic pipe bender are very concerned about the quality.
The quality must be determined by the internal configuration of the equipment.
For some customers, they are very concerned about the price, but they also have certain requirements for quality.
It is very difficult to control the trade-offs between them.
At present, most of the pipe benders on the market are about 3000 to 100000RMB, and the specific quotation shall be based on the wall thickness and bending radius of the material.
How to Use Pipe Bending Machine?
Adjustment of machine tool:
In order to obtain the set geometric shape of the bent pipe, select the mold according to the outer diameter, wall thickness and bending radius of the pipe fitting, and then adjust the corresponding parts.
1) Bending angle:
According to the user’s needs, the required angle can be input on the operation display screen (see the electrical appliance manual).
2) Adjustment of clamping and boosting sliding plate mechanism:
The pipe clamping and boosting of this machine tool adopt connecting rod force increasing mechanism.
To ensure the self-locking of the clamping state, the screw rods of the pipe clamp mechanism and the booster mechanism can be loosened first, the two mechanisms are in the clamping position under the manual state, and then the screw rods can be tightened.
The speed of the sliding block can be adjusted by the one-way throttle valve to synchronize it with the main shaft.
3) According to the selected pipe and mold, adjust the rotation part of the traverse screw rod to make its sleeve center line coincide with the center of the mold elbow.
4) Tailstock adjustment:
First, adjust the tailstock so that the center of the core rod coincides with the center of the die elbow, and then adjust the screw rod on the piston rod of the tailstock so that the core head extends to the appropriate position.
Idling of machine tool:
1) Press the action button in the manual state to drive the corresponding oil cylinder, and observe whether the action is normal without crawling, pulsation and oil leakage.
2) Use the inching mode to drive the trolley to move along the guide rail, rotate the rotary sleeve, and observe its flexibility and accuracy.
3) Drive the collet clamping cylinder to see the movement of its sliding sleeve and the reliability of clamping.
4) Select several different angles to observe the coordination and consistency of the actions of each mechanism in the automatic state. After the following items are normal, they can be put into normal use.
Tips for Using Pipe Bending Machine
The following points shall be paid attention to after purchasing the pipe bender:
- Before operation, please check whether the lubricating points of the machine are short of oil, whether the safety protection device is reliable, and whether the moving mechanism is loose. The operation can be started after one person confirms.
- Start the elbow oil pump and check whether the system pressure is kept within the specified range. If it is too high, it will damage the hydraulic components and waste power. If it is too low, it will affect the work.
- Adjust the required position and angle of the parts, and position the parts to the required length.
- Adjust the vertical lifting guide rail so that the die pressing cylinder can clamp the iron pipe tightly.
- The clamping die pressing cylinder can clamp the iron pipe.
- In normal operation, put the workpiece into the bending die, contact and position the front end, and press the foot switch to complete.
- After the work, cut off the power supply and do a good job of cleaning and lubrication.
- In case of emergency when operating the pipe bender, press the emergency stop button, turn the twist switch to the manual position and reset it manually. In case of failure, please report for repair in time.
Maintenance of Pipe Bending Machine
Eight methods for pipe bender maintenance:
When operating the pipe bender, it must be operated in strict accordance with the operating regulations (key points).
Please maintain the machinery regularly. The maintenance personnel must be qualified through education and training.
The pipe bender must be kept clean, and the unpainted part should be coated with anti rust grease.
Check whether the pressure of each oil pressure system is normal.
Before starting the pipe bender each time, add lubricating oil regularly, at fixed points and quantitatively according to the requirements of the lubrication chart.
The oil shall be clean and free of sediment.
The oil pipe and line of the bending arm shall not touch the ground.
Regularly check and repair the switch, fuse and handle to ensure their reliable operation.
Regularly check that the hydraulic oil in the oil tank must reach more than 80% of the oil level gauge.
The lubricating oil in the motor bearing shall be replaced and filled regularly, and the operation of the motor shall be checked regularly.
The temperature index of the oil level gauge shall not exceed 60 ℃.
Regularly check whether the V-belt, handle, knob and key are damaged. If they are seriously worn, they should be replaced in time.
Regularly add lubricating grease at the meshing position between the transmission gear and the rack.
It is strictly prohibited for non designated personnel to operate the equipment. In general, people must leave the machine and stop.
The sliding part or rotating part must be lubricated regularly.
Lubricate and clean the pipe bender 10 minutes before work every day.
When operating below 5 ℃, pay attention to the ponding and do not freeze.
Do not put magnetic objects near the servo motor or knock them.
When cleaning the LCD, please cut off the power first, and do not clean it with liquid detergent or liquefied vapor.
Do not place the machine in a place with rain leakage and humidity.
Troubleshooting of Pipe Bending Machine
- If oil leakage is found at the oil cylinder, confirm to replace the sealing ring.
- If the machine pressure is found to be insufficient, please check whether the oil position in the oil tank is sufficient and whether the oil temperature is too high.
- When the proximity switch is not sensed, the display screen will display the corresponding cause of the fault. Learn the fault location according to the displayed fault for maintenance and troubleshooting.
- In case of inaccurate angle, please check whether the claw cylinder moves forward and is in place, or check whether the corresponding claw is too large.
- If the servo does not turn or the servo motor does not feed during operation, please check whether there is a fault code in the servo driver. The most common fault is that the voltage is momentarily too low. In case of the above conditions, please turn off the main power supply first and restart it after 30 seconds. If it cannot be solved, please notify the company. Do not disassemble and repair without authorization, otherwise, you will be responsible for the consequences.
- If the bending angle is not correct, please check whether the fixing screw of encoder coupling is loose and whether the end slow bending has an input angle.
- If any action of oil pressure fails to respond, please check whether the corresponding solenoid valve is abnormal.
Best Pipe Bending Machine Suppliers/Manufacturers
You can read the Top 16 Pipe and Tube Bending Machine Manufacturers to learn more details.
How to Choose the Right Pipe Bending Machine?
Firstly, the pipe diameter range of the elbow shall be determined according to the actual production situation.
Some hardware processing plants use pipe benders for various pipe fittings, but each pipe bender is not omnipotent.
Its bending capacity is limited by its own parameters.
Secondly, it is necessary to determine the bending parameters of the largest pipe fitting within the scope of bending, including:
- Material of pipe fittings (steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, aluminum pipe, etc.);
- Pipe section (round pipe, square pipe, angle iron, etc.);
- Outer diameter of pipe;
- Pipe wall thickness;
- Bending radius (refers to pipe pitch diameter) and other parameters.
Finally, tell the manufacturers you choose to sell these parameters.
They will generally recommend the model you need according to your parameters.