The following data in the laser cutting thickness & speed chart is for reference only!
- Different fiber optics, material quality, gases, optical lenses, cutting patterns, etc., will affect the cutting speed and need to be adjusted according to site conditions;
- The yellow part is nitrogen (pure nitrogen) cutting, the blue part is oxygen (pure oxygen) cutting;
- Laser cutting in the processing of the limited material is inefficient and the effect will be reduced, cannot be continuous processing;
- For the cutting of high anti-corrosive materials such as copper and aluminum, attention should be paid to adjusting the process. It is not recommended to continuously process for a long time.
- 750-6000W Fiber Laser Cutting Speed (Raycus Laser Source)
- 1000-6000W Fiber Laser Cutting Speed (IPG Laser Source)