According to preliminary understanding, most stainless steel products are produced by argon arc welding and other common welding methods
Although these methods can meet 80% of the production needs, they will leave defects in many welding products.
For example: undercut, incomplete penetration, dense porosity and cracks
It not only reduces the firmness of the joint, but also becomes the corrosion source of crevice corrosion.
In the welding process, not only the welder’s technology has a certain level, but also the requirements for welding skills and the cost of flux are too large, which will increase the cost of production.
Moreover, the working steps of processing after welding are very slow.
Because of these defects, the handheld fiber laser welding machine was born.
Hand held laser welding technology mainly uses laser beam as the energy source to impact welding joint to achieve welding purpose
It is a new welding method with good welding performance and small deformation, which is widely used in processing and welding of various metals.
Handheld laser welding machine has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful weld, fast welding speed and no consumables.
Welding of thin stainless steel sheet, iron sheet, galvanized sheet and other metal materials can perfectly replace the traditional argon arc welding, electric welding and other processes.
Hand held laser welding machine can be widely used in cabinet, kitchen, stair, elevator, shelf, oven, stainless steel door and window guardrail, distribution box, stainless steel home and other industries with complex irregular welding process.
Hand held laser welding speed is fast, 2-10 times faster than traditional welding, a machine can save at least 2 welders a year.
The welding seam after welding is smooth and beautiful, reducing the subsequent grinding process, saving time and cost.
The laser welding workpiece has no deformation, no welding scar and firm welding.
Laser welding consumables less, and with long service life.
Weldable graphics include: point, line, circle, square or any plane graphics drawn by AutoCAD software.
Main features of hand held laser welding machine
- It is easy to operate and can be used by ordinary employees without high training cost.
- It has the advantages of high efficiency, large welding size, fast welding speed, delicate and beautiful weld, and reduces the subsequent grinding process.
- It can be widely used for welding stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials.
- The welding spot is small, the heat affected area is small, the welding workbench is not needed, and the floor area is small.
- The handheld laser welding equipment can complete the welding operation as long as it is equipped with handheld laser welding joint, and the replacement cost of accessories is low.
Advantages of hand held laser welding machine
Advantages of handheld laser welding technology:
Hand held laser welding technology has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful weld, fast welding speed and no consumables.
In addition, the welding of thin stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate and other metal materials can perfectly replace the traditional argon arc welding, electric welding and other processes.
Fundamentally speaking, the handheld design of handheld laser welding machine plays a very important role in the application of production practice!
For the workshop which is engaged in small-scale processing or non large-scale welding, the handheld laser welding system is the best choice
The key point is that the welding products of small workshops are diversified and the shape of products is flexible. Manual laser welding can fully meet this demand.
The hand-held laser welding machine uses the hand-held welding gun instead of the previously fixed light path, which overturns the previous working mode of the laser welding machine.
This operation mode is not only convenient for the welding of mold, advertising words, kitchenware and other products, but also for outdoor laser welding.
In addition, the hand-held laser welding system can also be widely used in the complicated and irregular welding process of cabinet, kitchen, stair elevator, shelf, oven, stainless steel door and window guardrail, distribution box, stainless steel home and other industries.
Stainless steel, aluminum, copper, gold and silver jewelry can be welded, and including a lot of hardware, triangle valve, stainless steel sink, water pipe fittings, stainless steel pipe tee elbow, floor drain, door handle, door lock, etc.
Traditional welding vs handheld laser welding
Compared with the traditional welding method, what are the advantages of the handheld laser welding machine?
- Simple operation: it can be welded at first hand without high training cost.
- Fast and efficient, wide processing range: laser welding machine energy concentration, high efficiency and high-speed welding, smooth and beautiful weld, reduce the subsequent grinding process.
- Wide range of weldable materials: stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials can be welded.
- Breakthrough the limitations of workpiece shape and processing environment: small solder joint, small heat affected area: no need to set up a welding workbench, small space occupation, flexible processing, fast welding speed, movable for long-distance operation, not limited by environmental space.
- Low maintenance cost: as long as the handheld laser welding equipment is equipped with handheld laser welding joint, the welding operation can be completed, and the replacement cost of accessories is low.
- High-cost performance: manual hand-held laser welding machine can not only carry out hand-held laser welding operation, but also engage in mold high-precision welding repair operation through the later erection platform. It is the preferred high-cost performance welding production equipment for more small-scale manufacturers.
Application of hand held laser welding system
As important support of green remanufacturing technology, laser processing technology has obvious competitive advantages compared with traditional processing methods
Because of its high speed, high precision, low energy consumption and many other advantages, it is widely used in microelectronics and electrical appliances, automobile, aerospace, machinery manufacturing, printing and packaging and other important areas of the national economy. It is an efficient manufacturing equipment tool for the country to achieve the strategic goal of intelligent manufacturing.
Laser welding technology is one of the important applications of laser processing. Among them, the important applications of hand-held laser welding are concentrated in the complex and irregular welding processes without fixture, such as sheet metal, chassis, water tank, distribution box, cabinet kitchen, stainless steel door and window guardrail, etc.
Although the development time is relatively short, it has replaced the traditional argon arc welding and electric welding in the welding of thin stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials in the above application scenarios.
At the same time, in recent years, due to the explosive growth of the development of new energy vehicles, a large number of power batteries have been expanded, and the laser welding industry has achieved further growth.
Hand held laser welding is gradually welcomed and recognized by the market, and has become a new bright spot in the laser market.
Industry insiders predict that in the future, after the laser handheld welding equipment has formed a standard, it will be widely used in rail transit, aerospace, automobile manufacturing, medical industry and other pillar industries.
Challenges of hand held laser welding system
Although handheld laser welding system is more and more popular in the market, there are still some challenges.
Most of the hand-held laser welding machines provided by equipment manufacturers use continuous fiber lasers with power levels ranging from 200W, 300W, 500W to 1500W.
But for the sake of safety, the welder must undergo strict training, and the laser can not hit people or surrounding objects, otherwise, it will cause serious burns or even fire.
In addition, although the welding process is facing the workpiece, it will still produce high brightness reflection, so the operator must be equipped with special protective light goggles.
If the above problems are solved, the handheld laser welding system will get more recognition, and the market demand may develop rapidly.
What problems are solved by handheld laser welding system?
Application in the kitchenware industry
Hand-held kitchenware laser welder can save about 80% ~ 90% of electric energy. Compared with arc welding, the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%. It can weld dissimilar steel and dissimilar metal, and simply complete mechanization and automation.
2. Application in sheet metal processing field
In the field of sheet metal processing, compared with traditional argon arc welding, laser welding has obvious advantages: high efficiency, small thermal deformation, beautiful appearance, high strength, no need to polish after welding, seamless butt welding, bending, stamping and cutting.
3. Application in stainless steel bathroom processing field
In the splicing welding process of stainless steel sanitary ware, handheld laser welding makes the seamless splicing of sanitary faucet welding, sink outlet splicing and so on, with bright welding seam. For the welding of right angle fillet, 360 ° welding can be achieved, which is easy to operate and more convenient.
Hand held laser welding machine operating environment
The basic operation environment of the product is as follows:
|Voltage||Three phase five wire 380V ± 10%, 50 / 60Hz AC|
|Power supply capacity||Not less than 5KW|
|Setting environment||Smooth, without vibration and impact|
|Working environment temperature||10℃～40℃|
|Working environment humidity||<70%|
|Weight (excluding package)||300kg|
1) Ensure reliable grounding before using the laser.
2) The product has no built-in parts for use, all maintenance should be carried out under the guidance of the company’s technical personnel. In order to prevent electric shock, please do not damage the label and remove the cover, otherwise any damage to the product will not be guaranteed.
3) The output head of the laser is connected with the optical cable. Please check the output head carefully to prevent dust or other pollution. Please use special lens paper when cleaning the output lens.
4) If the laser is not used according to the method specified in this manual, the laser may be damaged due to abnormal operation.
5) When the laser is in operation, it is forbidden to install the output head.
6) Don’t watch the output head directly. Make sure to wear laser protection when operating the machine.
1) Before the laser welding machine is connected to the AC power supply, it is necessary to ensure that the correct 380V AC voltage is connected. The wrong connection of the power supply will cause irrecoverable damage to the laser.
2) Failure to operate the laser in accordance with the control or adjustment methods specified in this manual may cause damage.
3) It is very important to keep the output lens clean for the laser output with good collimation. Otherwise, the laser will be damaged irrecoverably.
4) When not using the laser, please cover the collimator protective cap; do not touch the lens at the output end; if necessary, clean the lens with special lens paper and alcohol.
5) The loss of laser power may be caused by incorrect operation according to the above specifications, which will not be covered by the warranty.
Technical parameters of handheld laser welding machine
|optical characteristics||testing environment|
|Rated output power (W)||1000-2000|
|Working mode||Continuous / modulation|
|Output spot||Rotary motor ring variable multi spot|
|Power regulation range (%)||10~100|
|Central wavelength (nm)||1080||Rated output power|
|Output power instability||<3%||Rated output power;
Continuous operation time: ≥ 5hrs;
Working temperature: 25 ℃
|Modulation frequency (Hz)||50~5k||Rated output power|
|Red light indicates output power (mW)||0.5~1|
|Optical output characteristics of output head|
|<2||Rated output power|
|Fiber core diameter (μm)||50||25、100、200 Optional|
|Output fiber length (m)||10-15|
|Working voltage||Three phase five wire system 380V±10% 、50/60Hz AC|
|Maximum power consumption (W)||5000|
|Control mode||Hyper terminal/RS-232/AD|
|Temperature range of working environment (℃)||10~40|
|Humidity range of working environment (%)||<70|
|Storage temperature (℃)||-10~60|
Equipment preparation before use
1) Cooling system water temperature setting:
- In summer (ambient temperature higher than 30 ℃) 29 ± 0.5 ℃.
- In winter (ambient temperature below 30 ℃) 25 ± 0.5 ℃.
2) Coolant requirements:
Purified water is used as cooling water, and drinking purified water is recommended.
In order to prevent the pipe blockage caused by mold growth in the water of the chiller, it is recommended to add ethanol when adding pure water, and the volume ratio of ethanol is 10%.
When the ambient temperature of the equipment is between – 10 ℃ and 0 ℃, 30% ethanol solution by volume must be used and replaced every two months.
When the ambient temperature of the equipment is lower than – 10 ℃, the double system (with heating function) chiller must be used, and the continuous operation of the cooling system must be ensured.
Other requirements of cooling system:
If the laser is not used for a long time, the cooling water inside the cooling system and the laser should be drained, otherwise it will cause irrecoverable damage to the laser equipment.
|Set the water temperature of the cooling system correctly according to the ambient temperature. If the water temperature is set too high, the laser will not work normally. If the water temperature is set too low, the condensed water will be produced in the laser or in the laser output head, which will cause irrecoverable damage to the laser.|
|Before starting the laser, the cooling system must work normally and the water temperature must reach the appropriate temperature. (summer: 29 ± 0.5 ℃; winter: 25 ± 0.5 ℃)|
1) The equipment shall be placed in a proper position horizontally and fixed as necessary.
2) Before the equipment is powered on, please check whether the power supply is stable (220-380vac ± 10%, 50 / 60Hz) and whether the grounding wire is in good condition.
3) All power lines and control lines should be connected well in the state of no electricity.
4) Connect the cooling system to the laser and output head according to the water inlet and outlet identification.
5) Please check the laser output head and clean it as necessary before installing it into the equipment. If dust is found on the output head, do not continue to install and operate the laser for the time being.
6) Do not step on, squeeze or over bend the Yellow / metal armored protective sleeve during jumper installation to avoid damage to the optical fiber.
7) In the process of installation and removal, please handle the laser output head with care and avoid vibration.
8) In the process of installing jumper output head, the surrounding environment should be clean, otherwise it may pollute the output head (when it is hot every day in summer, do not use electric fan to dissipate heat, so as to avoid large dust in the air).
9) The minimum bending radius of the transmission fiber of the laser should not be less than 20cm under non working conditions such as transportation and storage. In the laser output state, the minimum bending radius shall not be less than 30cm.
|All the control lines of the laser should be connected in a non electrified state. The charged installation of the control line may cause damage to the laser.|
|The laser output fiber must be placed in a natural state as far as possible, and it is forbidden to twist the output fiber.
If the diameter of the fiber is too small, the output of the laser will be damaged.
|In the process of installation and removal, please handle the laser output head with care and avoid vibration.
Before the laser output head is assembled, the optical lens and cutting head cavity must be clean and pollution-free.
Please take good care of the protective cap of the output head to prevent it from being polluted; otherwise, the protective cap will cause indirect pollution to the output head.
Interpretation of six spot patterns
(1) Three new facula shapes and six facula shapes can be selected freely to meet the requirements of different facula for internal and external corner, flat welding and angle welding.
(2) Qilin double pendulum can adjust the energy density at will, and can weld effectively within 0.2 to 5 mm.
|1||Spot||Small spot, strong energy, suitable for penetration welding and cutting.|
|2||Line||The width can be adjusted, and the thick plate can be penetrated to a certain extent. It is suitable for external corner welding, tailor welding and wire feeding welding.|
|3||Circle||The diameter can be adjusted, the energy density distribution is uniform, and the advantage is obvious when using high frequency welding thin plate.|
|4||Double O||The diameter can be adjusted, the main function is to reduce the hollow spot, make the spot larger, and make the plate receive more uniform light radiation. It is suitable for all kinds of angle welding.|
|5||Triangle||Adjustable width, while reducing the hollow spot, the energy of the three sides can make the middle and left and right sides of the plate fully heated. When adding wire feeding welding, the frequency can be reduced, and the welding spot can appear as fish scale shape, which is significantly better than the single swing welding joint.|
|6||8 style||On the basis of triangle, continue to increase the light spot, so that the plate can be heated repeatedly, and it can be used in large width welding.|
Basic fault judgment
- The laser head status is not displayed
The cable of X. Y motor may be loose, or the 15V power input may be interrupted, or the motor may be damaged
- No conduction state display or intermittent light output during welding
It may be that the conduction signal is not connected or the wire is loose and not tightly inserted, and the crocodile clip does not form a loop with the DT1 signal. Intermittent light may be due to loose copper nozzle or rusty plate in the welding process, not conducting with the clamp.
- The gas cannot be controlled
The touch screen gas button is not closed, or the gas delay is set too high, or the positive and negative poles of the gas valve are reversed.
- Easy to burn the protective lens
The gas is not pure or there is no air pressure, the pan plug ring is damaged, the red light offset position is too large, and there are oil stains on the plate, etc
- The welding torch head is overheated
It is caused by the burning of protective lens, blocked circulating water circuit of water cooler or too large fiber diameter of laser.
- Touch screen parameters cannot be modified
It may be because of strong static interference or touch screen program garbled, restart the program to solve
Maintenance and precautions
- When cleaning the gun head, do not wipe it with water or corrosive liquid, and do not blow any part of the gun head with air gun or strong wind.
- When replacing the protective lens, pay attention to keep the surrounding environment clean, turn off the fan or air conditioner, seal the gap of the gun body with adhesive tape in time when pulling out the protective lens, and prevent dust from entering the gun body.
- There are several groups of high-power fragile reflective lenses inside the welding gun head. It is strictly forbidden to bump and fall when using the welding gun head.
- When using this product, the whole machine must be grounded, and the function of the ground wire must be ensured to work normally. The laser welding joint can not be used on the same console with argon arc welding machine, and can not be used together with argon arc welding machine.
Handheld laser welding machine troubleshooting
The maintenance shall be carried out by personnel with maintenance certificate. When the power is connected, there will be dangerous voltage in the low part, and more care must be taken when measuring electricity on line.
The circuit board is dead
- Circuit board indicator does not work
- Is the emergency stop switch damaged
- Is the circuit board fuse loose
- The circuit board is a cylindrical 5×20
- Transparent glass tube with 6A current
- Every time before the unit starts, check whether the filter screen of the water machine is ventilated
- The filter screen will filter the dust and hair in the air, as shown in the figure
Please blow the condenser for a long time:
- Check the water level of the water tank before the unit starts and replenish the water level in time
- Change the water quality regularly, and change the water in 62 days to prevent the water quality from getting worse.
- Due to the temperature difference between the north and the south of the region, the weather in the north is lower than 4 to 5 degrees or lower. If you need to add external liquid, only ethanol (industrial alcohol) is allowed, and the ratio of water to alcohol is 4:1. It is recommended not to turn off the machine at night, so as to avoid freezing on the waterways, causing damage to the machine or cracking of parts. When the temperature rises, the water must be drained out and reused,
- When not in use for a long time, open the drain of the water tank to drain the water
- Regularly check the power supply voltage to avoid damage caused by the current switch
- Before the first installation and power on, carefully check whether the wiring and voltage are correct
- The personnel are responsible for the installation of the unit. Improper installation may lead to electric leakage, water leakage or fire. If you need to remove and reinstall the unit, please contact a professional
- Don’t switch the unit by pulling out the power plug through the switch system of the controller. Excessive current may burn the plug and open circuit, causing personal danger
- The power supply is firmly connected and the wire insulation is intact. Loose wires and broken wires may cause electric shock, short circuit or fire
- Don’t put the foreign matter of fingers and sticks into the air outlet of the unit, otherwise it will damage the unit or cause personal injury
- Keep ventilation during unit operation
- Don’t stand or place objects on the unit
- Don’t operate the unit with wet hands, or you may get electric shock
- The unit should be well-grounded. The ground wire should not be connected to the gas pipe, water pipe or telephone line. The electric shock accident is caused by poor grounding
- Installation of current protection device, without which electric shock may occur
- If any abnormal phenomenon (such as the smell of burning) is found, please immediately cut off the power supply and contact the economic department to seek solutions
Hand held laser welding vs traditional welding
With the development of economy and the improvement of welding technology, there are many welding methods for people to choose from.
Different from traditional welding equipment, more and more consumers choose laser welding machine in modern manufacturing industry.
So is laser welding really so good?
In order to help you better understand the characteristics of this product, I’d like to introduce the difference between laser welding and traditional welding.
Can laser welding replace traditional welding?
Let’s take a look at the welding methods separately.
Low-temperature welding in traditional welding is an integrated welding method, in which the solder is heated by flame gun and spread in the gap of the metal to be welded.
Usually, the welded restoration should be embedded and preheated
This method is cumbersome and has shortcomings including easy to deform, solder joint fracture, corrosion etc.
At present, it is rarely used.
Hand held fiber laser welding machine working mode – hand welding, flexible and convenient, with longer welding distance.
Replace the fixed light path with a hand-held welding gun.
The hand-held fiber laser welding machine is mainly used for laser welding of long-distance and large workpieces. When welding, the heat affected area is small, which will not lead to work deformation, blackening and trace on the back.
Moreover, the welding depth is large, the welding is firm and the melting is sufficient.
There is no depression on the convex part of the dissolved material and the matrix structure of the solution pool!
What is the difference between hand welding and traditional welding?
The first characteristic of laser welding is that the deformation of the workpiece is very small and there is almost no joint gap.
The ratio of depth to width is high. When high power devices are welded, the ratio of depth to width is 5:1, and the highest is 10:1.
Weld strength is high, welding speed is fast, weld seam is narrow, and the surface state is usually good, eliminating the cleaning work after welding, the appearance is more beautiful than traditional welding.
Laser welding can weld inaccessible parts. It has great flexibility to carry out non-contact remote welding, but laser welding can only be used for thin plate, the penetration of the laser welding process is not enough, and the chassis and frame can not be welded.
This point can be achieved by spot welding, but the welding joint of spot welding needs to stack two thin plates together, and there will be 15mm lamination, which not only affects the appearance but also increases the weight of the car.
Laser welding is certainly the most advanced body welding technology at present, but it is impossible for the whole vehicle to adopt laser welding.
- Laser welding is non-contact welding, the operation process does not need pressure, the welding speed is fast, the efficiency is high, the depth is large, the residual stress and deformation is small, can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions (such as closed space), the welding equipment is simple, does not produce X-ray.
- It can be used to weld refractory materials such as high melting point metals, and even non-metallic materials such as ceramics and plexiglass. It has good effect and great flexibility in welding special-shaped materials. It can be used for non-contact long-distance welding of inaccessible parts.
- Small spot can be obtained by focusing the laser beam. Because it is not affected by the magnetic field and can be accurately positioned, it can be used for micro-welding, which is suitable for assembly welding of micro and small workpieces in mass automatic production.
- The laser beam is easy to realize beam splitting according to time and space, and can transfer laser beam to multiple workstations by switching device. Therefore, multi-beam simultaneous processing and multi-workstation processing can be carried out, which provides conditions for more precise welding.
- Because laser welding is non-contact processing, there are no tool loss and tool replacement problems. At the same time, it does not need to use electrodes, so there is no worry about electrode pollution or damage. It is easy to carry out high-speed welding with automation, and it can also be controlled by digital or computer.
- The technical requirement is that as long as you have some basic computer knowledge, ordinary employees can do it. Unlike the traditional welding machine, you need a master with high operation experience and good technology. So as to save a relative part of costsfor the enterprise once again.
Can laser welding replace traditional welding?
The answer is yes.
Laser welding has more advantages than the following three characteristics.
- Fast welding speed
- Meet the requirements of mass production
- Meet the requirements of continuous production
It is 2-10 times faster than traditional welding, and a machine can save at least 2 welders a year.
No technical requirements, general workers can operate, simple operation, easy to understand. You can weld beautiful products without a teacher.
The welding workpiece is flat, smooth, beautiful, no need to grind, polishing or simple processing. It just simplifies the polishing, saves time and cost.
Hand held laser welding machine vs argon arc welding
Welding process for dissimilar parts:
Argon arc welding: it is the way of spot welding, also known as spot welding. The spot welding of the workpiece is a welding scar and overlap. The heat effect is very large, and the post-treatment absolutely needs to be polished, otherwise there will be scar. Auxiliary welding wire is required.
Hand held laser welding: laser continuous light, because the laser does not contact the workpiece itself, the use of high temperature light, instantly melt metal, produce molten pool, with gas evenly fill the weld and cooling stereotypes. Hot or cold instantly, with very little heat effect, almost has no heat effect, beautiful weld, no welding scar. Later according to customer demand, the welding part can be used directly without grinding
Welding of stainless steel square tube
Thin plates cannot be welded by argon arc welding. It has a great heat effect and can’t weld sheet metal less than 1 mm.
Hand held laser welding is suitable for thin plate welding within 3mm. And argon arc welding method should be chosen if the thickness of sheet metal is over 4mm.
Suitable process and function
Argon arc welding: suitable for stiffeners or fasteners, such as the welding of 4mm+ plate or pipe, bed body. If it does not require accuracy and beauty, only for reinforcement and bearing, then it has enough advantages. It can always dot, stack thickness, strengthen the workpiece itself, and do not need to pay attention to beauty. The product added value is also different from this. In this case, there is no need to choose laser welding.
Hand held laser welding: suitable for parts that require beautiful appearance, support parts and structural parts.
In case of missing or false welding
Argon arc welding: repeat spot welding on the original welding workpiece, there will be a pit, a point is a pit. In the later stage, if the welding is not good and can not be repaired, the more the place is repaired, the easier it is to collapse. The cost of large parts is very high. If it is scrap, the cost is very high.
Hand held laser welding: can repair welding, and the wordpiece can be welded flexible. You can also fill the welding wire according to the actual demand, and polish it slightly later.
welding with filler wire
Argon arc welding: the heat effect is big, the heat dissipation is slow, the welding spot to the metal part is all red, very hot.
Hand held laser welding: no heat effect, fast heat dissipation.
Argon arc welding: 3 meters long, behind a motor box (gun body) which is not easy to move.
Hand held laser welding: 5-20m long, easy to move.
Argon arc welding: big spark, easy to splash on the body and face
Hand held laser welding: no spark, laser protective glasses.
Hand held laser welding: simple operation, 3 hours training can start welding products. Ordinary workers are easy to use.
Hand held laser welding is 10 times faster than argon arc welding.
Welding load, or tension
Combined with the welding thickness and power, different power corresponding to the thickness can achieve full welding, complete penetration of the workpiece.
The place of penetration welding will be more solid than the material itself, because after being heated, it will be cut off, and it will be more firm and wear-resistant after the second heating and forging.
Customers can make samples to do their own tensile test, maybe the welding place is not broken, the none welding place is broken first.
Swing head handheld laser welding machine
The maximum welding temperature can reach 4000 ℃, that is, heating and cooling instantly which can be controlled, and the heat effect is small.
Single side welding and double-side welding
Generally, the firmness of one-sided welding is not as good as that of two-sided welding. The surface of two-sided welding is heated more evenly and looks better, with less heat effect and minimum deformation.
Single side welding, the pursuit of beauty, or the pursuit of firmness, if you want to make it firm, you need to slow down the welding, then the heat will be a little more, and the heat effect will be greater.
Manual operation and daily maintenance of handheld laser welding machine
- The hand-held laser welding machinist must undergo professional training, understand the use of system indicator lights and buttons, and be familiar with the most basic equipment knowledge;
- Before the operation of the hand-held laser welding machine, the detection work trunking and wires are not damaged and exposed; it is strictly forbidden to put sundries and tools on the robot body, external shaft, gun cleaning station and water cooler;
- It is strictly forbidden to place liquid objects, inflammables. The temperature of the operating room shall not exceed 25 ℃, and there shall be no leakage.
- 4. Do a good job of testing regularly.
- Because the welding machine is forced air-cooled, it is easy to inhale dust from around and accumulate in the machine. Therefore, you can use clean and dry compressed air to clean the dust inside the welder regularly.
- Regularly check the wiring parts of the power wiring.
- In the annual maintenance and inspection, the replacement of defective parts, the repair of shell and the reinforcement of insulation deterioration parts should be carried out.
- Regularly check and replace the conductive nozzle
- Clean and replace the spring hose regularly
- Inspection of insulating rings
The above regular maintenance and inspection can reduce the occurrence of welding faults. Although it takes some time and energy, it can prolong the service life of the welding machine, improve the operation efficiency, ensure the performance of the welding machine and improve safety.
In addition, in the process of using hand-held laser welding machine, safety protection can not be ignored.